part 2

I got up and walked to my bathroom to have a shower. I played tv girl while I was in the shower. While I was showering, I heard a knock on the door. "WHO IS IT?" I yelled, "IT'S ME SAMARA, COME TO THE KITCHEN WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED" I heard the sound of her footsteps slowly grow quieter as she walked away. I finished my shower and got out

I put on a tight white tank top and black cargos. I walked down the stairs into the kitchen like Samara had asked. "So what did u want me to come down for?" I asked, "Well," and she told me everything that happened at the concert last night. While I was asleep, Tom carried me to Samara bridal style as he saw her with me previously.

Apparently, Tom gave Samara his number to give to me. I just stood there with my mouth hung open, how could I be so stupid? Samara slid a piece of paper toward me with a number on it, "You should text him," Samara said, raising her eyebrows. "I don't know Samara, he's famous and is probably really busy" I replied. "Just give it a shot"

With that, I pulled out my phone and typed in his number, I thought of what to send. I decided to say "Hey, it's y/n I'm really sorry about last night I was drunk" and sent it.

I put my phone back in my pocket and decided to get ready for the day as I was going to go to a bar later even though I was still hungover. I decided to go for more a natural look and just have mascara and lipgloss. I kept the same outfit I had on.

As I walked out of my room I felt something vibrate in my pocket, it was my phone. I slowly pulled it out of my pocket and looked at it. I had gotten a text back from Tom.

Tom
It's okay, would you like to go out with me later?
Y/n
Sure! I'm going to a bar later and you can join I'll send you the address

I was so nervous to go out with Tom, I didn't even know him, I guess this is my chance. I told Samara the plan and she was going to come too. The rest of the day was boring until the clock hit 8.

This was the time Tom said he would pick me up from my home. I heard a knock on the door and I made sure my makeup wasn't smudged. I have changed into a tight red dress and matching heels. I grabbed my black shoulder bag and adjusted my jewellery and headed down the stairs.

I opened the door to Tom, I examined him, his hair, face, clothes, and lips. "Like what you see?" he said chuckling, knowing I was staring at him. "What? No, I mean uh" I was stuttering, "Just get in the car" He said with a smile on his face.

I did as he said and got into his expensive-looking car. The drive to the bar was extremely awkward but we had small conversations. Once we got to the bar we both got out of the car and walked in.

We sat down and I decided I wanted to know more about him, "So, tell me more about yourself," I said quietly, still extremely nervous. "Well I'm Tom Kaulitz and my brother is Bill Kaulitz, we're in a band that we love very much. We have come a long way with our band and it is not actually the best thing to be famous. What about you?" He said, "That's really cool Tom! I'm y/n y/l/n and I really enjoy playing electric guitar, nothing special" I replied

"Cool! I really like playing electric guitar too, we should play together sometime," He said while smirking. "Yeah sure!" I said. We both started to get drunk and I had to go to the bathroom. "Let me come with you." He said quietly but loud enough for me to hear. "Mmm okay" I said. 

We both walked into the WOMENS bathroom, I thought he was just going to stand outside but he came in. As I was about to walk into the stall he grabbed my arm and turned me around. Our faces inches apart as he looked at my lips, then my eyes. I did the same and finally he smashed his lips against mine. I was shocked but kissed back making him smirk during the kiss.

His hands moved from my waist to my ass and he squeezed it. Eventually I realised what I was doing and pulled away, "I uh, I have to go, bye!" I said as I ran out the bar, hearing my name being called behind me.