Sarah + Evelin

Sarah comforts Evelin like a big sister :)

Sarah was working on some recordings that Adam had sent her. She was honestly feeling tired but she wanted to get this done before she went to bed. that was until she heard a knock at her door "who is it?" She said in a tired and groggy voice as she heard the door open "H-hope I'm not b-bothering you Sarah" Sarah turned around to see it was Evelin with tears in her eyes, She heard her sniffling a bit. Sarah got up from her chair and went over to Evelin now a bit worried "e-evelin what is wrong? what happened?" Sarah said wondering what happened and why she was crying "m-me and and and.." Evelin Begins to start crying. softly crying and sniffling

"Evelin who fucking hurt you because I swear!" Sarah said angrily and loudly wondering who would hurt her friend who was like a little sister to her. She wanted to hurt the person who would hurt Evelin "no Sarah p-please, no one hurt me it it's just that me and Adam. we got into a big a-argument and and, he told me awful terrible things a-and" She began to cry a bit more and louder, she was starting to get stressed. Sarah looked at her. she calmed herself down a bit and took deep breaths, trying to calm herself down and not punch a wall.

"ok eve, I'm sorry if I shouted I'm just worried just sit down on my bed and tell me when you're ready" She led Evelin to her bed and sat her down and went out of her room to get her favorite drink. a few minutes later she came back to her room to see Evelin calmed down a bit, Sarah handed her a cup her favorite drink she brought for her. Sarah sat down on the bed next to Evelin. it was silent in the room The only sound there was the fan on the ceiling and Evelin and Sarah breathing. Evelin took a sip of her favorite drink then began to talk.

"basically me and Adam got into a big fight and told me awful terrible things and, I was scared and.. I didn't feel safe and like he was going to hurt me because he was shouting loudly, but then he left the house and I decided to go to your" Evelin said who seems to be a bit stressed and kind of shaking a bit. Sarah looked at her and decided to say something to her that might make her feel better "Evelin. how about this. we go to your favorite shopping place and get some or try some new clothing, that would get you into a better mood Right?" Sarah said smiling a bit trying to comfort her. Evelin looked at her surprised but smiled a bit "really?" She said "of course, I'll get ready" Sarah stood up from her bed and went to her bathroom. Evelin got up from the bed excited a bit. An hour later Sarah got out of her bathroom all ready and grabbed her key "you ready?" Sarah said to Evelin "yeah" Evelin said happily.

Evelin and Sarah Left the house to go to a shopping place, Sarah could deal with Adam later because right now she has to care for Evelin who was like a little sister to her

The end :)

By the way I kind of based this off of how my big sister is.