5

Salt Lake City, Utah
New years Eve (10:00 pm)

*excuse mistakes, was rushed*

"MA'MA YOU READY? ITS BEEN 3 HOURS ALREADY PRETTY GIRL" kaizen called out to sage, who was finishing some last touches on her outfit.

It was December 31 the day before the new year, 2024 was only a hour away and the couple would be bringing it in together with one another.

"I'm coming babe, just checking mysel—" she was cut off by kaizen quickly grasping her by the waist and kissing her cheek.

"I love you guh" his smooth southern accent peaked through as his soft brown lips connected multiple kisses on her face.

"I love you more handsome" sage feeling all the sweet love her boyfriend was sending her, the last couple days with them have been the best, she was happy.

"we're matching pa pa" she squealed. They both wore the color green, 1 of 2 of kaizen favorite color. His other favorite color was black.

 His other favorite color was black

Sage wore a green leafy set, the material silky making her curvy body move effortlessly

Sage wore a green leafy set, the material silky making her curvy body move effortlessly. She topped it off with green strapped heels from Louis Vuitton. Her huge all black Chanel bag she barely wore, and her hair freshly silk pressed.

Kaizen wore green balenciagas, black amiri jeans, a plain green chrome heart branded sweatshirt and a green vest from Louis Vuitton. His hair were in fresh braided plates that sage had recently done.

"you look pretty mamas" he grabbed her hand leading the way out their house and into his all white 2 door Bugatti car.

"watch your head ma" he held the door open for her watching as she settled her self into the passenger seat of his car. "I'm okay babe" she reassured allowing him to shut her door before walking over to the driver side.

Watching from her seat sage couldn't help but think of how lucky she was to have kaizen as her significant other, he was so perfect to her.

"what you staring at mamas?" Kaizen became shy under her glare, snapping into reality Sage immediately felt embarrassed.