6

Salt Lake City, Utah
January (10:00am)

SPRAYING HIS MAISON FRANCIS COLOGNE over his whole body, while standing in the mirror kaizen stared back at himself.

He was simply getting ready to shoot a music video for his song vette motors. He knew this song would be another one of his hits.

His camera man and manager Alex were both downstairs waiting for him. He missed when rich porter recored his videos, maybe because rich was more like a brother.

He couldn't wait to be off house arrest, he wasn't gonna fall back into his old ways. His mindset was simply so different than the old 2019 him. He was 23 now and a lot had changed about him, he wished his fans understood that.

Frowning kaizen notice sage have yet to come back from the airport. Apparently her little sister Chloe reached out after a year and they set a weekend up to be with one another.

He was happy to see the smile of excitement on her face so he agreed on letting her sister stay the weekend just long as she stayed far away from him, he hated her family especially Chloe.

I'm his mind she was just a bitter lil sister who's mad that her sister bag her favorite rapper who wouldn't dare to even look her way, so she fed sage lies about kaizen because she simply wished it were her.

Sage was so naive she didn't think her little sister had evil intentions, but not kaizen he always observed people's behavior.

"aye yb you ready?" Alex quickly shoot his head by the room door, kaizen didn't mind considering Alex was his manager and he'd always use to ask that same question before kaizen went on stage for a concert when on tour.

"yeah— aye you think they'll ever let me tour again? i kinda miss dat ' shit slime"

"tour? I thought you told me you'll never ever wanna tour again what's changed?" Alex furrowed his brows, folding his arms.

Taking a moment to reflect kaizen immediately regret what he has just asked "you right, ion like them fucked up ass people, always some shit when I'm traveling" he referred to all the fights and fusses he had while being on stage or being in another city touring.

People tend to provoke him which led to him looking like the bad guy, he hated that. He rather be peaceful and left alone, unless top was messing with him.

"Girl you've gotten so much bigger omg Chloe" Sage pouted as she hugged her baby sister, she leaving the airport and had a 35 minute drive ahead.

It was sunny today in Salt Lake City, meaning she was planning maybe like a spa day with her sister after she'd let her settle into her and kaizen's home.

"yeah it's been over 3 years, I wasn't gonna stay the same" Chloe mentally rolled her eyes but smiled on the outside.

"It's so pretty out here" Chloe said while staring out the window "are we going to the house now?"

"yeah, then I was thinking I'll show you around the city. Maybe we can catch the spa."

"After I meet yb right?"

Being caught off guard by the question and the name she used for kaizen, sage side eyed her sister before speaking "um sure— if he isn't busy. He was preparing to shoot a music video earlier so—"