𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝟐 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 - 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝟐 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝟏

Shawn and Cory are starting their very first day of high school, and Eric is starting junior year

Shawn and Cory are starting their very first day of high school, and Eric is starting junior year. This surprisingly is a year to be remembered that's for sure.

Amy and Alan are in the kitchen, they woke up bright and early, ready for work. Morgan is leaning against the kitchen island as Amy is pouring some orange juice into the cups ready for the kids when they finally would come downstairs.

'Cory, let's go! you wanna be late for your first day of high school?' Alan yelled Cory's name to get him to come down as he went and sat down on the kitchen table.

'Alan, don't yell at him, he's probably a nervous wreck' Amy handed Morgan a cup of orange juice.

'Hey, Mom! Hey, Dad! How ya doing?' Cory said as he quickly came down the stairs into the kitchen.

'Hey, Morgan, looking short' Cory turned to Morgan, joking, Cory always joked around with his little sister.

'Go back to camp, loser' Morgan turned away from him. Morgan had gotten sassier over the summer, she was growing up and was no longer the baby they once saw her as.

'Cor, you're not?'- Amy asked.

'A nervous wreck? No, because I know my place. I understand where I am in the high school universe' Cory seemed more confident and mature that he can take on the big world of high school.

'See, I'm starting off a nothing - a zero' Cory told his dad.

'A big booger' Morgan intercepted, she really was growing up and getting sassier by the minute.

'You know how you tell me, the earlier i do my homework, - the better i''ll know the stuff? -

'You've done homework?' Amy questioned as she continued to pour the rest of the orange juice into the rest of the cups.

'It's a metaphor.' Cory stated.

'But all summer long, I bugged Eric about what high school's gonna be like. And I took notes' Cory got out his notes that he had made over the summer.

'Ooh impressive.' Alan looked amused.

'Thank you' Cory said.

'So, how do I avoid years and years of abuse and humiliation?'

'Don't get married.' Alan joked as Amy smacked him on the head for making that comment.

'It's a metaphor' Alan copied Cory.

'All right, here's my plan. Today I make friends with the most feared and influential senior in high school - Harley Keiner. And in one master stroke i go from lowly first year victim, to Harley's most trusted advisor,' Cory proudly said talking to his dad. It seemed Cory had a plan for high school.

'Cor, as proud as i'd be to see you become Harley's toady footstool, you don't have to reinvent yourself for high school.' Amy told her son, hoping that he could understand that no one has to reinvent themselves and that it is better to be yourself.