Sneak peak

Hi there because you all have been so patient with me. I decided I will give you a sneak peak of what is to come in the next chapter which should be coming out this Sunday.

Best wishes,

Jen

SNEAK PEAK

Eric and Cleo woke up in Cleo's bed. They are both snuggled up to each other and are tired after a sexually active night. They did two rounds and their bodies are in so much pain but it was also an amazing night and their skin right now was glowing. It was eight o'clock right now and school would be starting in an hour.

"Good morning darling" Eric said as they both opened their eyes and he kissed her on the lips.

"Good morning" Cleo said tired.

"So we have one hour until school starts how about we you know go for round three, we will be quick" Eric said excitedly as he got on top of her.

"I'm so tired" Cleo said.

"But not as tired to waste that opportunity" Cleo looked at his abs and grabbed his face and kissed him.

"We will need a new one though as we used the first one when we did it the first two rounds" Eric said to Cleo who was stroking his chest.

"Okay" Cleo grabbed it and handed it to him.

"I will put it on myself" Eric put it on.

"I mean we're already naked already from last night so why waste it when we can have at least half an hour of sex" Eric smiled at her.

"Shut up and let's do it we don't have much time" Cleo stretched her legs and put them around her boyfriends body.

"Yes girlfriend, round three here we go" Eric harshly kissed her and traced kisses all around his girlfriends body.

"Oh Eric" She moaned.

"Oh Cleo" He moaned.

They were having sex again for the third time within eight hours and while they were still in pain from last night they wanted to do it even more, knowing they would be in even more pain later on. They were on top of each other, legs out and their hands around each other bodies, every kiss felt incredible to them. The sexual sensation had made them want each other even more, they wanted each other and they went at it faster and it was getting more sexual. They did the third round and lost track of time when Cleo asked what time is it and so they stopped.

"Eric we have been at it for forty minutes!" Cleo moved her legs that was around his body, off of him.

"Oh shit! Okay we're going to be late" Eric freaked out as they got off each other and started to put their clothes on from the previous night, hoping nobody would realise.

Cleo was freaking out as she needed to drop off her little brother at school but she needed to fix herself first.

They both put their clothes on and were almost finished, Eric was finished but Cleo wasn't yet. He hugged her from behind as he kissed her ear and he put on her polar collar shirt for her, doing the buttons up for her,

"Eric stop if you keep doing that we are going to be late" Cleo said as he was biting her neck.

"I'm distracting you aren't i?" Eric asked.

"Yes" Cleo said.

"Good!" Eric grabbed her by the waist and pinned her against the wall and kissed her, kissing her on her lips and her neck passionately as he moved his hands up and down her body.

"Eric school starts in fifteen minutes!" Cleo broke the kiss.

"Oh shit okay fine i will go" Eric said.

"See you at school, bye" He cupped her face and gave her a long and passionate kiss before he put his shoes on and drove away in his car to head home to get his books and backpack.

"Bye" She smiled at him as she quickly finished getting ready and got her brother ready for school and then she dropped him off for school and then went to her own school. Fixing her hair as much as she could, she soon gave up trying to fix it.

He was dreading what his parents would say, he tried to fix his hair as much as he could but there was no saving it.