𝑾𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑼𝒑, 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒚 - 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝟐 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝟕

Cory and Shawn are in Mr

Cory and Shawn are in Mr. Turners class as he asks the class to produce a documentary on love and Sex to better understand the book better. Cory and Topanga are paired up together for the boy girl project just like they always are when there is a boy and girl project.

𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳 𝑳𝑶𝑪𝑲𝑬𝑹𝑺

Eric was getting some books out of his locker when his best friend Jason just approached him.

"Hey Jase" Eric said as Jason approached him.

"Hey Eric. So did you have a think about what we discussed?" Jason asked him.

"I don't know what you are talking about" Eric tried to avoid eye contact even though he knew perfectly well what Jason was talking about.

"Eric, i think you know" Jason glared at him.

"Josie" Jason nudged him in the elbow.

"Oh that, no i haven't thought about that" Eric was lying of course because that is all that he has been thinking about these past couple of days.

"Sure you have, so are you going to do anything about it?" Jason asked as he had a serious look on his eye.

"Oh, no definitely no" Eric closed his locker.

"You like Josie and i'm pretty sure she feels the same wa-

Eric placed his finger on Jason's mouth to shush him.

"I told you, i don't know what i feel. I'm confused and me and Josie are with different people"Eric reminded Jason.

"Relationships with people who don't matter!" Jason told him.

"Look it doesn't matter let's just try to get through the day" He patted Jason on the back as they started to walk to class.

"I'm getting tired of this denial energy" Jason rolled his eyes as he caught up with Eric.

Cory and Topanga are filming the documentary with class interviewing people in the hallway on their views on Love and Sex.

"Hi, I'm Topanga Lawrence" She said in front on the camera that Cory was holding.

"In Cory Vision!" Cory said.

"Today we're going to be asking friends and family how they feel about love. Cory, what are you doing?" She asked him.

"What am I doing? I'm adding style to our project. You gotta move the camera" Cory said as he zoomed in and out using the camera.

Eric is on the bench, seating area with his friends as he sees Max hug Josie from behind.

"Hey" Josie and Max both said to each other as they smiled.

Jason put his hand out for Max to accept which he did.

"So Max, i hope you know that if you don't treat our girl Josie right then us boys will-

"Hunt you down and kill you" Eric finished what Jason was about to say.