Free Flowers 💐

A/N:This is my first story, I can't really use pov well, so don't mind the horrible use of pov please. I also might not really know the meaning of words, so I may used words wrongly. Enjoy.

================================================================================

"Hold it."

"Wha...but what if I accidentally destroy it?"

"You won't, just calm down and hold it."

Black Hole stood there holding a bouquet of a different flowers that Tree pushed in his hands. He carefully touched and examined the bouquet. He felt the silky delicate petals and the stiff leaves and smelt the fragrance of different flowers.  He examined how every flower was elegant, and how the whole bouquet was in shades of purple and blue with a few orange flowers.

As Black Hole was touching here and there around the bouquet, a few small purple petals fell out. 

"Tree. I think I broke the bouquet."

"No you didn't BH, its normal don't worry, its just like how some of my leaves fall after someone or something touches it."

"Oh."

"The bouquet was actually inspired by you."

"Really?"

"Yea, its inspired by your faint glowing accretion disk that is always circling around your head...."

"Oh...thats nice."

"And its free! Just for you." 

"Just for...me? Thats nice of you Tree."

A customer rang the bell on the counter, interrupting their conversation. Tree gave the bouquet to BH along with a note he quickly wrote and headed back to the counter. 

The shop door bell rang after BH went outside. Carrying his inspired bouquet he flew back slowly to DPact shared apartment as to not lose any more petals from the bouquet. In his room, he placed the flowers and note on his nightstand and sat down thinking about everything that had happened last week.

It has been exactly a week since Two had somehow given him the ability to touch, feel, smell and taste. Everything felt overwhelming. From the wind when he flew to just a single nudge from someone. And don't get started on the taste sense. Marker threw a mint candy at the void of Black Hole's face, and he almost sucked everything from the room in panic because of the sharp cool effect he tasted. 

The sense of touch and feeling removed the numbness and now forced him to get used to everything. Like the perception of hot and cold. He used to cook food and just arranged it on the pan with his bare hands with the fire was still on. He could still feel the sizzling burn of his fingers right after he tried to arrange food on the pan after he had been blessed with the sense to feel. The other day he was on the balcony and touched the steaming hot railings on a hot summer, and Blocky had somehow found out about his new senses and poured cold water with ice cubes onto him and got sucked up in panic. BH still blames himself for causing that death even though his friends blame Blocky.

Snapping out of his rambling thoughts, BH remembered the note and grabbed it from his nightstand. Written in messy but still readable cursive writing, it read:

Dear Black Hole, hope you like the bouquet I made in my free time, its a prize for you handling your new senses so quickly. :)

Anyways, you probably don't get how to take care of a flower well, so all you just have to do it unwrapped the wrapper around the bouquet, grabbed a vase and fill it with water and put the flowers inside. You need to put it near a window and don't forget to change the water every two days. Take care!

-Tree ;)