Rainy day 🌧️

...

"...where am i?..."

Tree hazily sat up on a purple bed. He very badly wanted to just fall asleep again, but not in an unfamiliar environment. There was already a storm brewing heavily outside which made the air chilly. Besides the bed was a nightstand with the note and flowers he gave to BH yesterday. There was also a pink coloured note with handwriting that looks worse than a 4yr old handwriting. All it said was 'be back soon'

Oh.

This was BH's shared apartment with Remote and Fanny.

On the apartment walls were some picture frames of Death Pact and Death Pact Again along with some glow in the dark stars and stickers. There was also a bronze medal from BH getting 3rd in tpot.

"...BH wouldn't mind if I slept a few more hours, right?" Tree said to himself. But Tree can't sleep. Again.

Feeling hungry, Tree kicked off the blanket and made his way to the kitchen. From how quiet it is, it seems like BH's other roommates are off at somewhere. He passed the living room and noticed that there were random batteries stacked and piled in corners. The fridge was littered in random colourful magnets holding up notes of different colours. Some notes held long-past due dates, grocery lists, random drawings and sentences. Inside the fridge was 2 whole packs of energy drinks and packets of candy. Do the people in this apartment even eat healthy food?

Tree grabbed a snickers bar and headed to the living room to sit on the couch. The storm outside had almost stopped, all that was left is a slight drizzle that left the air chilly, which made Tree shiver. Scanning over all of the channels, there was nothing that interest Tree, so he left a random channel playing some Yellow Face commercial advertising some useless product while he scrolled on his phone.

 An unnatural weight of cold was suddenly felt on his shoulder. Tree looked behind and stared at the face of the black merciless void. In BH free hand was a plastic bag.

"hi." BH said in his usual low monotone voice.

"You really got to stop doing that and let people know you are there in the first place."

"Sorry.... uh...i got this...for you."

Tree took the plastic bag from BH's hand and looked inside to find a bottle of sleeping pills.

" I heard you say that you has already finished your sleeping pills, so after I carried you here, I....went out to get some."

"Wow BH, thats actually very considerate of you" 

"..."

"...Why didn't I hear the door opening when you arrived? Or do you and your roommates don't even lock the door?"

"I flew in from the window..."

"Oh."

"I think you need to get going now..."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you.....work today?"

"Not at all, the shop only closes on Sunday. Today is my free time. I still have to water the plants though so thanks for reminding me, I got to go now, bye BH."

"Wait, Fanny told me the elevator isn't working and walking there is slow, I can help you get there faster."

————-

The cool breeze lightly brushed on Tree's limbs as BH carried Tree by his shoulders over town buildings. Flying actually seems fun. If you don't look down. The drop was high enough to kill you but Tree trusted BH enough to not drop him into a splattered mess.

Tree pointed at his flower shop and BH lowered them to the ground safely. BH waved goodbye and started to float back up, until Tree grabbed their cold black sleeve.

"Come on and join me inside. You're just staying at your apartment all day right? Why not join me, I could really use some company." Tree persuaded BH. To be honest, he just wanted an excuse to talk to BH again. It has been quite a while since he saw his pacifist friend.

BH reluctantly entered the flower shop, and a dozen different scents of flowers that waft through the air hit him as the familiar ring of the shop's bell sounded. Tree had already gone out of the back door, and the sound of muffled shuffling was heard until Tree came out with two spray bottles.

"You're ok with helping to spraying water on the flowers right BH?"

"Uh, yea...I guess?"

"Great! Help me water every single flower and plants on the right shelves, I'll do the left shelves."