7.

Music, play when it says too 😭😭
Smut will now have warnings it will look like
-⚠️
And when its over it will look the same.
Sorry for the long wait, been busyyyy with school but its over till college now🥳
———————————————————————

Later on that day, Lucy had finally come home after her date with kipps, there was some unsaid tension in the air around her date.

George's pov
I have no idea why Lucy chose quill, he is the most arrogant prick we know! Don't get me wrong she can date who she wants when she wants but HIM?

L: "spit it out then, if your all gonna sit awkwardly gawking."
G: "how w...was is?"
K: "guys just be happy for her yes it may be quill but Lucy is her own person, even though quill is most definitely gay."
A: "good one"
L: "guys!"
K: "sorry just true though."
L: "no just listen, we aren't dating or anything I went out with him today because I wanted to know if I had any feelings for him and don't."
K: "thank Christ, saved yourself"
G: "well we can laugh about it over a pack of biscuits... why are you all looking at each other like tha- YOU ATE ALL THE BISCUITS YOU BASTARDS"
A: "calm down george."

Lockwoods pov
I watched george storm out of the kitchen like an angry two year old that's throwing a paddy. Keira is still sat at the table while Lucy leaves the room, shes spaced out, she looks beautiful and i can't help but stare it's definitely weird but oh well! I let my eyes wander her, until I feel my trousers get tighter, I immediately put my hands on my lap and try and cover it but while doing so I must have been too loud and she is now staring at me confused.

K: "you alright ant?"
A: "yes I-I am"
K: "whys your nose getting bigger..."
A: "hAhA... im not lying."
K: "then why are you covering your lap then?"
A: "...cold hands."
K: "you what?"
A: "mhm."
K: "do you want to watch a film in our room?"
A: "of course darling, shall we?"
K: "we shall."

I wait for her to get up first before I walk directly behind her, when we get to our room I close the door and get on the bed next to her on my side with a pillow covering my lap.

K: "you think I'm that stupid?"
A: "I have no idea what your talking about darling?"
K: "you don't need to cover it, I'm not bother by it."
A: "are you asking to see it?"
K: "you know that's not what I meant ant."
A: "well I think it is."
K: "George and Lucy are in, we can't."
A: "you'll just have to be really quiet then."
K: "it's a big risk, I want too but ohhhh, we have to be quiet."
-⚠️
Keiras pov
He pulls me into him kissing me ever so softly moving his lips down to my neck still kissing me so lightly that I have to tangle my fingers in his hair and pull him into my neck,he pulls of my bottoms before he brings up a hand to cover my mouth. He slowly kisses down my body, moving his hands to take of my shirt and bra, before getting to my thighs and goes back up to my heat teasing with his tongue, he circles my clit ever so slightly before holding my legs down to stop me from trying to move myself to get more from him.He stopped to undo his belt, kneeling in between my legs, he pulls himself out his boxers before sliding a condom on and pushing himself inside me. He places his hand over my mouth again before beginning to thrust into me. He removes his hand from my mouth and pulls my hips further into him and takes hold of my hips to allow himself faster and deeper . He places his forehead against mine and starts to thrust into me gradually getting faster. I accidentally let a moan slip out and he immediately covers my mouth with his hand, he kisses my neck so softly it brings me closer to the edge.
-⚠️
And then George opened the door just to scream and close the door.
Lockwood stopped thrusting and caught his breath before taking himself out of me and putting his trousers back on properly.

K: "s-shit"
A: "well it's always George who interrupts us, perhaps I should have put a tie on the door handle."
K: "ant!"
A: "alright alright I'll go talk to him."