Chapter Three - "The Boyfriend and a Friend?"

Emily Morgan

I was so dissapointed with myself the moment I realized it. But can you blame me? Hello? I was getting impatient and all. I just hope those intruders will forget that, then I can continue to act like a ghost. Goodness! I doubt it. From the look that that clown, I mean Jamaica? Or whatever her name was, gave me? I am in deep deep trouble. She will surely dug your grave Ey. Oh mock me!

I smirked at the thought. What would be her reaction if she'll really had me investigated? I will pay big amount to see it! Would she be like those freaks who called me names such as witch, non-existent or even inborn? Oh God, if you only knew how much I laughed at them. Well, we laughed at them.

I smiled bitterly and took a long deep breathe. Now is not the time to be sad. I'm gonna have a quality time with my one and only boyfriend.

Nate, my car. Yeap. My car has a name and a gender and even a birthday. Nope, it's not his birthday yet but I just wanna drive him around and show him our new surrounding.

I looked out the window to see if I'm near my station and I'm glad to see I'm closed to it.

"Station 4, you're in it." The bus driver announced and I hopped out of the bus. I smiled when I saw the familiar place.

I walked towards the house I'm going.

"Miss Morgan, nice to see you again!" Mike the Old, as what the people here called him, greeted me.

I stopped in my track to meet the old man. "Hello there Mike, nice to see you too." I smiled. "You're at your frontdoor again, I see."

"And you're here to get your car again, I see." He bounced back.

"Witty Mike, witty. But yes, I am here to get my car again. So I'm gonna go and I'll see you around?" I told him, flashing my innocent smile.

"Sure Miss. Go ahead." And he waved at me.

I walked fast enough to reach the house and was surprised that it was close.

"Hey Ems!" I heard someone call my name. So I scan the surrounding but found noone I knew.

"Up here, idiot!" I grin, realizing that if I was with the boys right now and someone calls me that, he or she is quiet in trouble right now.

"Will you stop daydreaming and look up here?!" I did look up and my eyes bulged at what I saw.

"What the hell in the world are you doing in your roof with just small pieces of clothe to cover you?!" I shouted at her. God this woman is crazy! "Anna get down here! And get dressed for Pete's sake!"

She rolled her eyes. "Damn Ems, you are such an old fashion bitch."