completing two bonds

Recap

Stepping out she put on her lingerie and her robe. Naomi laid down beside her two mates falling asleep

Clint POV

We watched them fall asleep cuddling close to each other. Keep Naomi embraced in between Eddie and Michael.

Steve: Okay, let us all sleep then watch them again tomorrow. Tony turns off the connection and gives them privacy.

Tony turned off the connection as we all left the room to sleep.

Naomi POV

She does not know how long she has been sleeping but she wakes up sometime in the night. She looks at her mates to see them asleep.

She takes this opportunity to look at her mates. Rolling onto her left side with her back to Michael she observed Eddie. Eddie had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, he had a short boxed beard.

Turning over to look at Michael, she noticed they were contrasting differences between them. Michael had long black hair that settled just past his shoulders, a short boxed beard and steel blue eyes.

Turning back to Eddie she slowly reached across and stroked Eddie's cheek, making his eyes flutter open. Looking into each eyes they leaned towards each other connecting their lips in a gentle kiss

*Smut ahead*

Their kiss soon turned heated as they let their hands roam

Their kiss soon turned heated as they let their hands roam. Eddie's hands rubbed my arms as I placed my hands on his chest. He pulled me flush against his chest making me feel his erection resting against my stomach.

Slowly I started to grind my hips on his clothes erection earning a throaty moan from Eddie.

I felt Eddie grab my right leg placing it over his hip. He started to grind and thrust his clothed cock against her, making her gasp.

Suddenly she felt a cock being pressed against her ass. Looking over her shoulder she saw Michael smirking at her.

Her eyes fluttered as they both continued grinding on her

Her eyes fluttered as they both continued grinding on her. She whined when they stopped.

Author POV

Eddie: What's wrong morsel?