nothing ever lasts forever.

"hey," beverly said with a smile as she walked through the door to stanley's house. bill greeted her with a hug.

"damn, it's been f-forever," bill chuckled, pulling away and patting the side of her shoulder.

"your stutter's not as bad!" she celebrated.

"i've been going to see someone about it. it's a-actually helped a lot," he explained, walking beverly deeper into the house.

"how was the trip, bev?" stanley asked, closing the front door and following the two.

"it was really fun, actually! everything's just gotten so much better since my father was put in jail," she explained, sitting at the table in the kitchen as bill and stanley sat as well.

"that's great to h-hear," bill said. she smiled.

"but, it feels amazing to be back. it's been so painful not seeing you all for three months!" beverly exclaimed.

"richie's been torn about it, talked about you every day," stanley chuckled. she cupped her heart.

"did he really?" she asked.

"yep," bill added. beverly smiled wider.

"aww! i missed him too!"

"that's even possible?" stanley joked. she scoffed and punched his shoulder.

"he's a good friend!" she defended.

"i know, i know, just giving him shit," he laughed.

"is everyone coming tonight?" asked beverly.

"y-yes, at least i hope," bill shrugged. she nodded.

"good, i need to see everyone again. i missed my losers!"

"we missed you too, bev. it f-f-felt weird not having any girls in our g-group now," bill admitted.

"you're all gay anyway, it's surprising you could even pull a girl into your group," she chuckled.

"yet, that was your decision," stanley defended. beverly's eyebrows shot up.

"oh? so you admit to being gay?" she laughed. stanley turned red, and bill blushed slightly.

"no?!" he yelled. "i-if anything.. you're gay! yeah! stupid.. s-stupid man- NO- WOMAN lover! yeah! i'm going to the bathroom."

beverly laughed as she watched stanley frantically leave turning to bill and patting him on the back.

"you still like him?"

"y-yep."

"love breaking it to you; he likes you as well! just ask him out already!" she prompted. bill shook his head with quick pace.

"hah, no. not happening."

"well why not?"

"beverly. stanley is my b-be-best friend. and if i asked him out and he said no, things w-would be INCREDIBLY awkward. you follow?"

"okay okay, i understand, but like- he won't say no!"

"how do y-you know that?"

"DAMN. i knew boys were oblivious.. but damn," she sighed. bill shook his head and the doorbell rang. he stood and went to get it, beverly trailing behind.

"no- ew! do you know how many people have touched that?!" eddie exclaimed, slapping richie's hand away from the doorbell. richie rolled his eyes.

"yet you still touch my dick and everyone's touched that!" he joked, making eddie punch him on the shoulder.