I like what I do to you(Smut⚠️)- Cobb Vanth

REQUESTED!

INCLUDES:
-Daddy kink
-Unprotected sex
-Oral sex
-Vaginal sex

I walked up to Vanth's door and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later the door slid open and there stood Vanth and he was looking at me very confused.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Urrr... theres a mission. You told me yesterday and you said you would be leaving at 10 which is very soon," I checked my watch as I said that.
"You're not coming," Vanth shook his head.
"Yes I am," I stepped into the house and put my satchel on the sofa, "I always come with you."
"Not this time your not," Vanth detested.
"Why not?" I put my hands on my hips.
He sighed, closed the door and looked back to me, "Its dangerous."
"May I remind you of the multiple near death experiences I've experienced and survived easily," I pointed out, "I can defend myself which you know, so you must have a better reason than, its dangerous."
"Okay! Fine! You got me. You want be to tell you or show you why I don't want you to come with me?" Vanth stepped closer to me.
"Both would be preferable," I dropped my arms to my side.
Vanth grabbed my hips, pulled me towards him and kissed me deeply on the lips. I was shocked. It was unexpected. Did Vanth really feel the same way I felt about him. It took me a moment to react properly, but I held onto his neck and kissed him back, pulling him closer to me.
We kissed for half a minute but then Vanth pulled away and told me, "I love you. I love you Y/N. And I dont want you to come with me because if you get hurt or die I already know I'd feel so guil-"
I pulled him back to me and kissed him again before he could finish his sentence.
"I love you too," I told him when I pulled away.
He pulled me back in only this time we kissed each other even deeper, hungry for each other.
My hands went to Vanth's chest, only his armour was in the way of removing his shirt.
"You want this off?" He asked but our faces were still so close together, just our lips not touching.
"Yes," I replied.
Vanth stepped away, pulled off his armour and then let me help take off his red long sleeve top. Before I could even react to seeing him shirtless for the first time, he picked me up and started to rush me to his room. I started laughing and he did the same when he heard my voice.
Vanth placed me on his bed. I propped myself onto my elbows as I watched him remove his two belts, then his boots then his trousers, then his socks and lastly his jeans leaving him in just his boxers where I could clearly see his erection.
He then crawled on top of me, pushing me down on the bed fully.
"Your laugh makes me laugh," Vanth grinned, "Its so sweet."
"Are you saying my laugh gets you high?" I moved my hands up his arms.
"Maybe," He leaned down like he was going to kiss me but didn't. Him stopping was painful. All I wanted was him.
"I like what I do to you," Vanth whispered.
"What do you do to me?" I asked.
"I make you want me so bad," He responded.
I nodded in agreement while biting my lip. He then ripped off my shirt not giving a care in the world while he said, "I'm going to show you how much I love and why you shouldn't go on his damn mission."
Before I could say another word, Vanth started to kiss all of the top part of my body. I was moaning for him, not wanting him to stop. It got even better when he removed my bra and started to kiss my breasts. His lips latched onto my body is all I ever wanted.
"Do you like how I make you feel?" One of Vanth's hands made its way down to my pants and started to rub me through my pants.
"Just take the fucking pants off," I pleaded through a moan.
"Thats not an answer," He shook his head.
"Yes! Please just take my pants off," I begged.
"You really are needy," Vanth hooked his hands round my jeans and underwear to then yank them down and pull them off my body join the rest of our clothes on the floor.
"You ready to feel the most pleasure you will ever experience?" Vanth asked.
I just nodded, still so overwhelmed that this man I've known for so long actually wanted to have sex with me.
"Words sweetheart," He slowly and lightly stroked my cunt.
"Yes," I moaned.
I didnt have to say another word. Vanth held onto my thighs and started to feast on me. Licking my clit and entrance like I was his favourite meal that he hasnt eaten in years.
I was tipping my head back in pure pleasure not wanting it to ever stop. I wanted to be able to feel this all the time.
As I was going to moan Vanths name, something else just naturally came out my mouth and I dont know why, "Oh! Daddy! Yes!"
"Daddy?" Vanth stopped and questioned me.
"I'm sorry," I quickly apologised.
"No! I like it, continue calling me that,"
he demanded and got back to eating me out.
I bet he loved to hear the moans that were coming out of my mouth because of him.
He must be so proud of himself for making me feel this way.
"Daddy! I'm so close!" I screamed.
"Go on! Come for me! Come on my fingers!" Vanth demanded while replacing his tongue with his fingers going straight inside of me, while his tongue moved to focusing on my clit. My legs shook and I came.
Once that was done, Vanth quickly pulled off his boxers and crawled back over me, "I'm going to fuck you so hard that you will physically not be able to come with me because you will need a few days rest after the wave of even more pleasure you are going to receive, thats how much I love you."
"Do it then! Fuck me senseless," I put my arms above my head.
Vanth held them there and slammed into me. I moaned so loud but he kissed me to quieten my moans.
"You feel so fucking good Y/N," He grunted as he started to thrust in and out of me.
It felt so good, I was digging my nails into the palm of my hand.
My legs wrapped round Vanths body and pushed him down and deeper into my making the both of us moan.
His dick hit my G spot and I let out a louder moan than before.
"Fuck!" I screamed.
"Right there?" Vanth asked.
"Right there daddy!" I nodded.
Vanth started to absolutely rail me. I could feel my vagina going tight around his dick and I tried to tell Vanth I was close, but all that was let out was moans.
"I know," He moaned and grunted.
When I had that second orgasm, Vanth was not done with me. He wrapped his arms round and we switched. He sat up and I was sat on his dick.
I wrapped my arms round his neck and kissed him before bouncing on his dick making me feel even more pleasure.
As I was, Vanth was thrusting up
Into me which helped a lot.
"Okay! I want us both to come in three! Two! One!" Vanth moaned as I did and we both came.
"Ye I defiantly can't come with you," I nodded.