so what do you do in your free time?

Dad? Joel could hear his daughter yell from his room. Looking up from the shirts he had laid out on the bed Sara walks in and picks up a shirt and says "you should wear this one" with a big smile on her face.

Thanks sweetie he said and kissed his daughter on the head. So where are you taking her? he hears and look around and see his brother in the doorway.

That restaurant down town you know the good one not the one where you go to pick up your flings Tommy. Joel said looking at his brother with a sheepish smile. Tommy and Sarah gave each other a shared look they were happy that Joel had someone to spend time with except them and that he might find love again.

************************************************************************************************************

so what do you do in your free time? joel asked from across the table

anna jsut looked at him with an awkward smile on her face god that smile he loved her smile and her eyes he would look in to them and be mesmerrised by her green orbs.

sorry clishé question iknow he said with a smile. she laughed at his comment.

you fell awkward too? she asked

yes he said. they both began to laugh at that. well to answer you question i like to draw and cook she said with a smile.

****************************************

they stumble in trough the door kissing each h other discarting their jackets. closing the front door to annas home before joel push her up against the wall ass he preps a line of kisses on her neck. he takes a look in her eyes only to see lust in them he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and lying her gently on the bed.

he hoveard over her kissing her when she grips his shirt and pulls it off and trew it to the floor he did the same to her shirt. it didnt take long befor the floor was covered in their clothes and their naked bodies collided with each other. and all that could be heard was their moans.

************************************************************************************************************

A/N: i am not good at writhing smut and this i my first time doing so. sorry the chapter was so short it took me a while to decide what to write if you have any good ideas please write them to me.