i know you

1998

dad is uncle tommy gonna be okay little Sarah asked her father. Joel looked down at his daughter and put on a smile, yes uncle tommy is gonna be just fine honey.

anna walked in to the waiting room and saw a little girl who was half asleep in one one the chairs and what she assumed was her dad sitting next to her she smiled at that it looked so sweet.

"Joel miller" she called out and the man and his daughter who she had just been watching shot up.

yea? he said. anna smiled and said you can go see your brother now he is just fine some bumps and bruses but nothing big she said leading them to Tommy's room. when they walked in to the room tommy was sat in a bed with a broken arm.

Joel went to his brother and hugged him when he pulled away he hit him over the head and said you idiot. tommy just smiled at his comment and looked to Sarah and said can uncle tommy get a hug? she jumped up in the bed and hugged her uncle. i hope he haven t been to annoying Joel said to anna. oh no not at all he just keept flirting with every women he could see anna said with a smile.

well it obviously worked because you are still here tommy said looking anna up and down. eyes up her miller she said pointing to her eyes. Joel laughed at her comment and looked to his brother looks like she is immune to you charm tommy. tommy just looked at Joel and then back to anna then why are you still here he asked.

i just want to make it clear that if you dont stop flirting with the staff or atleast be carefull with who you flirt with you might just get more than a broken arm she said with a smile. tommy just looked at her a little scared and was about to say something when Sarah said you are pretty to anna.

anna just smiled. you are lucky she is cute anna said pointing to Sarah. Joel smilled and looked at tommy. you are a grown man and you need my kid to get you out of trouble. yea Kinda tommy said with a shepish smile. well you have good night i'm gonna go home anna said as she walked out of the room.

hey! Joel said and punched tommy on the arm. what? tommy asked.

quit checkin out her ass Joel said

oh come on Joel you did too Tommy said with a smile he had'nt seen his brother look at a woman like that since Sarahs mom. Joel looked at his brother with a guilty smile. go after her i saw how she looked at you go ask her out tommy said.

Joel went after her and finally caught up with her in the hospital parking lot. anna! he called out she looked back and saw him walking towards her. can i help you with something and how do you know my name i never told you she said. he looked at her and could'nt look away he was starstruck i wanted to ask if you wanted to go out for coffee with me some time? he asked shooting his shot. she looked at him and smiled give me your phone she said with a smile he gave her his phone she began typing and gave it back. here i put my number in the call me she said he smiled.

she was about to walk away but stopped and turned to look at Joel how did you know my name she asked he looked up at her and smiled we went to school together remember? she began to blush she was embaresed she thought he looked familiar but she couldent remember where from. shit sorry you just look really different she said no worries so do you he said. is that a bad thing? she asked. no no no no he said you look really good. better than just good he said bearly but a whisper he thought she didnt her him but she did. she went to kiss him he was shocked at first but realaxed in to it, it was a deep and passionate kiss when they pulled away from each other they looked at each other and smiled. i look forward to get your call she said and walked away leaving Joel standing there thinking about what had just happened.