little lie

wes hicks x reader

an au cuz he deserved better! should've been ghostface ngl.

warnings: murder, gore, faked death, yandere?,, possessive behavior, angst, richie kirsch, amber psycho per usual, degrading language, etc...

Ghostface came back.

Now, you were super young when Ghostface even occurred in Woodsboro, at least in 2011. So you never experienced Ghostface yourself, until now. You sat with your friends where you normally were.

"You called Sam? Amber said, she didn't like Sam and everyone knew it. Amber was protective of Tara and that was nice in your opinion.

"Yeah, Wes said. The guy you've had a crush on since seventh grade. "What's wrong with that? You ask. "Everything, Amber replies."She'll mess things up. Like normal."

"That was years ago, You remind her. "Yeah, she's cool, Chad said. Mindy sighed, Liv by Chad's side."that's because she allowed you to wear Pokémon onesies to bed for a whole year."

You quickly laugh and Chad defends himself as usual. "We should just be careful okay? Wes said."With the attack on Tara and Ghostface being back."

"Do we really know if it's Ghostface though? you ask, giving a good question out there. "(Y/N), I think we know it is, Wes replies.

"We don't though, Mindy said."But I agree obviously Ghostface attacked Tara, it makes complete sense." The topic of Tara caught Wes' attention since it was obvious he had a thing for her.

It wasn't like you were jealous or anything but a bit sad obviously since you really liked him. Everything about him was what attracted you to him.

"Oh and uh is anyone going to the party tonight? Chad brings up, Liv smiles."I'm going obviously." "Let's hope Vince isn't there, You groaned.

"Oh yeah ew, Liv said, who had a fling with him but he never took the hint. Until recently where his gross flirting turned to you. You always made sure he knew you weren't interested but didn't seem to take the hint at all.

It was odd because Wes scooted closer to you with the topic of Vince. "Is someone jealous? Amber teased. "About what? He replied, playing dumb.

"You know."

"The important thing right now is that we should visit Tara if she's okay, You say, changing the subject to avoid any awkwardness.

Everyone agreed and so that afternoon you visited Tara. "Hey, She smiled weakly. "You feeling better? You ask.

"I think so, Tara said, who was surprised Sam showed up. You weren't. She loved her sister and would even risk going back to Woodsboro for her.

Amber stood protectively over Tara, as if she was like in love with her. Sometimes you wondered if she was, she sure acted like it. Any guy wasn't good enough for her, and neither was Sam. She was protecting her and all like a best friend but sometimes too much.

"I won't leave you again, Sam assured her. And you knew that she wasn't lying or going to break a Promise. Sam couldn't run from this, not when Tara was in danger.

"Thanks guys for coming, Tara said, after speaking with her sister alone. Everyone nods. She was one of your best friends how could you not visit her?

"I better get home or my mom will kill me, You joke."And I don't want to be murdered before the party." You felt it was weird to party of course after Tara got attacked but she wanted you all to have fun. She would've done the same.

And besides it was purely coincidental, wasn't it? That night you were at home, preparing for the party that you hoped Vince wouldn't be at.

Your phone rings and you can only assume it's one of your friends asking about the party, so you naturally pick up.