new obsession

stu macher x becker!reader x billy

warnings: gore, blood, stalking, murder, obsession, possessiveness, manipulation, slut shaming(not reader), mentions of cheating(not on reader) ,etc...

Being Casey's sister was not so fun. You had always been in her shadow. And expected to be perfect. Sure you loved your parents but there were expectations you'd never meet.

Because of that, everyone assumed you were like Casey.  But you weren't. You were kind of the opposite.

"You seem excited, You say, sitting on the couch while being home alone with Casey. "Oh yeah, Steve's coming over for a video, I'm making popcorn, Casey said.

"I'm pretty sure Mom and Dad said you couldn't invite Steve over, You say, reminding her. "Don't tell, okay? Casey said.

"I won't, You assure her. You probably would, but you promised this time. "Good, because he's coming over and it can't be changed, Casey said, setting it up as she made popcorn in the kitchen.

You change channels but it wouldn't matter since you'd leave for your sister and her boyfriend to "watch a video," you doubted they'd actually do that.

You find a show that's entertaining enough. But then Casey was on the phone. You wondered who she was speaking with since it was obvious from her tone she didn't know who it was, teasing him a little.

And flirting?

Was it rude to say you weren't surprised. That's why everyone assumes you were like her. You sigh, your attention back on the TV.

That changed quick because she had fear on her face and went around to lock every door. "What's going on? You say, fairly consider.

"Some creep, That's all, Casey replies. She obviously wasn't giving you the whole story but you believed her. A creep was trying to get in hence why she was locking the doors you concluded.

"Casey... You say.."What if he's already inside?" "I highly doubt that, (Y/n), We would've heard something wouldn't we? Casey said.

"I guess you have a point, You frown. "Steve was supposed to be here, Casey murmurs, before the phone rings again.

The popcorn must be burning because you smelt smoke so you went in the kitchen. You were right. You cooled it down by putting it in water which worked. Casey was too scared to notice.

Casey grabs a knife from the kitchen and you do your best to understand what was going on. You wanted to help, so you grabbed a knife as well as you searched with her.

"What the hell are you doing? Casey said. "Helping, You say. "One of us could lose our lives tonight and I don't want it to be you, Casey said.

"You won't die, you say."I won't let you." She smiles as she gets a call from the creep again, and this time she's sobbing. What did he say to make her cry?

"Casey... You say, and watch as she goes to the porch window. You gasp, she turns on the lights and sees Steven. He showed up alright but must've gotten kidnapped or tied up as soon as he did.

"H-He wants to... speak with you, Casey says, in between sniffs. "What? You say. Casey was so scared. You nod. "Who is this and why are you doing this?"

"It's all a game, and your sister must play. But I wanted to have a little chat with you first."

"Can't I just play for her? You offer, your sister was traumatized. And you didn't want her to go through this.

"Unfortunately no. As she's the target tonight. Didn't expect another Becker. You can witness the game. And the fate of Steve depends on her."