Chapter 1. Instagram Live.

April 6th, 2021.
Instagram Live.

                                 Maeve's POV

I was scrolling through Instagram, waiting impatiently for a phone call from my agent, praying I get the part. I was bored and couldn't wait anymore so I decided to text the groupchat.

                               #getcanceledgc
                        Noah schnapp: wills bowel cut 😟
                       Millie brown: MILLAYY🤭
                       Maeve Tamsyn:🌷mae🌷

🌷mae🌷: HI GUYSSSS!!!

Wills bowel cut 😟: HEY 👋

MILLAY🤭: hey!!

🌷mae🌷: we should go live on Instagram!!! The fans would love it, plus I'm very impatient because my agent still hasn't called back😔

Wills bowel cut 😟: dang. I'm down tho, a live sound fun

MILLAYY🤭: awh, I wish I could but i'm about to have company over, my moms friends ugh🙄

🌷mae🌷: rude😐 jk I'll just ask McKenna if she wants to join LOL

MILLAYY🤭: I'll join it afterwards though, if y'all are still live. Btw mae don't forget to tell me IMMEDIATELY if you get the part!!!!!

🌷mae🌷: I will!! Love you mills🫶

Wills bowel cut 😟: wowwww, guess you don't love me no more huh mae?

🌷mae🌷: oh shut up, your raggedy ahh haircut in stranger things with yo goofy ahh shorts and literally everything is kind of hard not too love

Wills bowel cut 😟: ilysm you make me feel so much better about myself. Thanks Maeve!!💗💗

MILLAYY: bye guys!! Talk to y'all later !

🌷mae🌷: bye millie!

Wills bowel cut 😟: bye loser✌️ cmon let's go start the live

I read the text and quickly went to go text McKenna, of course she said yes. Her and Noah were kind of friends, they didn't really know each other that well, I just forced them to be friends because we all hung out one day for fun. I went on Instagram and posted a picture of a black screen and typed "going live with @Noahschappoffical and @mckennagraceoffical" to my story. It got over 8 thousand views in over 2 minutes.

I started the live and requested McKenna and Noah to join the life, so many people were already joining.

"Hi everybody!!" I said smiling at the camera as McKenna and Noah were loading in.

"Sup guys" Noah said with his stupid little smirk.

"Hi mae! Hi Noah!" McKenna said with a smile on her face. The comments were raging about my role I auditioned for. I told them I auditioned for the movie, 'The BlackPhone' I didn't know too much about it but it's a horror film and if you can't tell, I love horror films. I played in scream five, but I was only a side character with a few lines, I was four so it wasn't the biggest deal. I'm mainly known for my role in Stranger Things and Young Sheldon. I wanted to play in more horror films but nothing caught my eye, besides the one I just auditioned for.