Chapter 21. Beach day.

May 22nd, 2021
Beach day (21)
⚠️TW: eating disorder and puke⚠️

MAEVE'S POV
_____________________

I woke up around 9:40, and remembered that my friends, Momona, and Walker were coming at 11, and I was so excited. I had planned for us to go to the beach, then come back and chill or whatever. I was honestly super excited. I missed Walker, even though it hasn't been that long since I've seen him, but I really missed Momona, considering I haven't seen her since March.

I hopped out of bed and took a quick five minute shower, then blow dried my hair and changed into my outfit. I wore my swimsuit underneath, it was black, and then my outfit was just white shorts and a collared shirt that was unbuttoned.

Maeve's outfit

Once I was done with that, I brushed my teeth and hair, then went out of room, to see if anyone else was awake

Once I was done with that, I brushed my teeth and hair, then went out of room, to see if anyone else was awake. They all were pretty much ready and awake, which was good. Maddy was making eggs and bacon, which sounded good, but wouldn't be good later, so I refused to have any. "Are you sure you don't want any Maeve?" Maddy asks me again. "I'm sure. I don't really like breakfast anyway." I say to her and walked into the living room.

I sat down next to Mason, who was completely focused on reading through emails he received. "Hey mase." I smile at him, "what? Oh hey." He smiled back. "Listen, we need to talk." I say with a serious tone. "What's up?" He says and turns off his phone, then faces me.

"I know your jealous of Walker and I, which there really isn't any reason to be, but whatever." I say to him, "and your point?" He asks, offended. "I wanted to ask if you could please don't be mean or act jealous or anything. Walker is my friend, and I want to make him feel welcome. Plus he knows I like you already, so he won't do anything. Not that he wouldn't do anything in the first place but—" I got cut off by Mason. "I understand Mae. I wont be a pain." Mason chuckled. "Thank you." I let out a sigh of relief. "Your welcome Maeve." Mason smiles. We get back doing our own thing, and just sit in comfortable silence. It as now 10:15am, since I basically spent an hour getting ready. I wanted to text the group chat, since I was extremely bored.

Walker: School bell😻
Momona: Snitch👹
Maeve: Klutz🤧

Cracktivities🔪💣

Klutz🤧: sup hoes

School bell😻: You say that a lot😒

Klutz🤧: stfu Walker

School bell😻: rude.