Chapter 22. Spin the bottle.

May 22nd, 2021
Spin the bottle (22)
(Read the chapter before this)

MAEVE'S POV
____________________

"MY EYES AHHH!!!" A voice yelled, causing me and Mason to quickly stop kissing and scoot a bit away from each other. "I NEED BLEACH" the voice called out, again. "SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP TRISTIAN!" I screamed, right back at him. Masons face goes pink, which I thought was adorable.

"WAIT— no, oh my gosh!" Tristian gasps. I jump up from the bed, "shut up!" I say, covering his mouth my hand. "It's not like that." I say sharply, and glare at him. "But you guys— you—" Tristian said in disbelief. I sighed, "we aren't dating. We just kiss here and there, but you CANNOT tell a single living soul." I spat, and glared at him even more. Tristian was in embracing everything, "who else knows?!" Tristian says. "Walker, Momona, and Maddy." I say calmly. "MADDY? as in, MADELEINE?" He screams in my face, causing me to flinch. "Do not tell anyone." Mason said, creeping up next to me, which makes me jump again. "Sorry." Mason mumbled. "So maddy knows? For how long?!" Tristian whisper yelled.

"Walker and Momona have known since earlier today, and Maddy has known for two." I say, with a calm voice, hoping he'd be calm too. "wait— maddy's known for two days?" Mason whipped his head around to my face. "Well — she— uh, I'll just explain it to you later." I say giving up. "I'm not gonna tell anyone, I'm just shocked." Tristian says. "We aren't dating, so don't be thinking that." I say, reassuring him. "Anyways, what did you really need to come in here for?" I ask him, "we wanted to see if y'all wanted to play spin the bottle with us." Tristian shrugged. I look at Mason, he looks at me, we both shrug. "Why not." Mason and I said in unison.

"Great. Let's go." Tristian said, walking out of the room. I prayed that he wouldn't say anything, I didn't want the rest of the cast to know. "They said yes. Sorry it took so long, I had to convince them to play." Tristian chuckles. I let out a sigh that I didn't realize I was holding in.

"Awesome!" Becca said happily. It was around 9:30pm, at night, so we kinda had a lot of time to play. I saw Walker talking to Maddy, which I thought was cute. "Alright, so I have everything set up perfectly, so let's go ahead and play!!" Brady said motioning us to come sit down in the living room.

I sat down in front of mason, and then Walker was on his right, with Miguel on his left, then it shaped a circle. "Okay so who wants to start?" Brady asks, "me!" A girl called out, sitting right next to me. "Alright Maddy, your up." Brady says, placing the bottle down. Maddy grabs the bottle and spins it around, it landed on Tristian. I got second hand embarrassment.

They kissed, then just brushed it off. I could never brush something off like that, yuck! Kissing TRISTIAN? Nope.

"Okay my turn." Miguel smirks. He spins the bottle, and it lands on Momona. I was secretly dying inside. I thought they'd be super cute together, and the way he looks at her, something tells me that they might be together. They kissed, then pulled away with a smirk planted on their faces. "Okay my turn!!" Walker says smiling. He spins the bottle and it lands on Becca. They lean in and kiss. Nothing special. "My turn!" Jacob said. He spun the bottle, it slowed down, and it just so happened to land on me. "Great. Now I have to kiss Jacob." I say groaning. "Oh, shut up." Jacob rolls his eyes, and we kiss for a second, then pull away. "I'm such a good kisser." Jacob smirks. "Your breath smelt like chicken." I say fake gagging. "Nuh-uh!" He said, offended.

"Whatever, I wanna spin now." I say to them. I spun the bottle, and it turned around and around and around, until it finally landed on Mason. This was super easy, we kiss all the time. We both leaned in, gave each other a passionate kiss, then let go, we both blush like crazy. "Y'all seemed to enjoy that, yeah?" Jordan said smirking. "Shut up." I say and glare at him. "Okay I'm going I haven't went yet." Mason said and spun the bottle which landed on becca. He kissed becca for like one second the pulled away, having to act like he didn't think it was gross. It was adorable.

We spun the bottle around a few more times, until it was my turn again. I spun the bottle, and saw that it landed on Walker. This was also easy, we've kissed before a few times. We leaned it, gave each other a kiss for about three seconds, then pulled away. I shrug, "that was easy." I say and we all went back to playing. Mason looked extremely mad, like he wanted to punch the wall. He was glaring, and did not seem happy whatsoever. "I'm going to the bathroom." I say getting up. Mason looked at me, and followed. "Mason you didn't have to come." I say groaning, trying to shut the door, but he barged in anyways. "I'm not leaving you, remember?" Mason said, which made me smile. "I'm not here to do throw up, I'm here to actually pee." I laugh. He looked so embarrassed. "Oh— uh— I'm sorry." Mason said with a red face. "I'm kidding, i just came in here because I noticed you looked really, really mad, and it made me anxious.

"Oh. I just," Mason starts off, but just gives up. "It's fine mase. I know you were jealous of Walker." I say, pecking his lips, he kissed back. "Im glad we kiss." Mason said bluntly. I frown, out of confusion. "Uh— me too?" I say puzzled, but I just giggle it away. Then he left the bathroom. We were upstairs, so who knows if we were together?

He walks downstairs, "hey guys. Sorry I had to pee." Mason said sitting back down on the ground. "Where's Maeve?" Madeleine asked. "I dunno, maybe she's also going pee." I shrug. "Gross." Becca mumbled. "Well whenever she gets back, we're playing seven minutes in heaven." Brady announces, right as I walked downstairs. "Seven minutes in heaven you say?" I smirk. "Yeah. You've played before?" Brady asks. "Duh, I've had a boyfriend before." I roll my eyes. "A terrible boyfriend." Mason whispers to himself.

We explain how to play to the others that don't know how, we just spin the bottle and see whoever it lands on, they get to go into the bathroom for seven minutes. It first landed on Miguel and Maddy, so they left. I didn't think they did anything, because maddy likes someone else and just wouldn't do that, nor Miguel. Once they came out, they looked normal and just sat down. Then it landed on Momona and Brady. Whenever they came back, their hair was messy, which I thought was funny, since y'know what that means, they made out.

Soon it was my turn, and of course, it landed on Walker. "Let's just get this over with." I roll my eyes. We get into the bathroom, and sit in pure silence until Walker breaks it. "I don't wanna kiss you. Your musty." Walker said as he faked gagged. "Same here. You look nasty." I giggle. We kept on talking, mainly about Mason, but soon the timer went off. We sat back down, I was blushing super hard cause Walker was hyping me up saying that mason definitely likes you and wants to be with you. It was sweet. Mason thought of it differently.

It was me and masons turn to go in the bathroom alone, and that's exactly what we did. "Why were you blushing whenever you got back?" Mason glares at me. "Walker was just saying something that made me blush." I say trying to contain my smile, from what Walker actually said. "What did he say?" Mason said sharply. "We weren't doing anything. He wasn't flirting with me, and I don't like him like that." I say acting like masons my boyfriend, but he wasn't.

"I don't believe that." Mason glares at me. "What?" My voice cracked. "I said, I don't believe you." Mason said once again. Tears were forming in my eyes, and suddenly, everything started to get blurry, my head started pounding and spinning, I don't know what is was, but I tried to calm down, but instead I failed miserably and stumbled into mason. His hands were around my waist, and he looked genuinely confused. "You alright Maeve?" Mason asks. "Mase— I don't— I don't feel so well.."

_______________________________________________

Once again, another cliffhanger 🥰 also it's about to get worse, so sorry if there isn't much lovey dovey crap for the next few chapters. Anyways love you 😘😘

Words: 1505
Sunday, June 11th, 2021