Chapter 8- Tenko's First day

[Tenko's PoV]

  I grabbed a small bag that y/n- San had bought me for school, it was supposed to hold everything that I needed for going to the school y/n-san was taking me to when she went to work..

  I walked up to y/n- san with the bag in hand, "I'm ready to go" I said quietly as I looked up at y/n- san.

  she looked down at me with the same soft smile she always had when she looked at me.

  I felt as y/n ruffled my hair as I heard her chuckle, "thank you for getting ready bud." y/n said with a soft tone to her voice.

  I gave her a small nod as I looked down at the bag I was holding up to my chest. I looked up again as y/n held out a hand out for me, I reached out and then took one of her fingers. Then opened the front door and then proceeded to close the door behind us. Then we started to walk out and then down the street. I looked around, it was a bit cold out so I had made sure to keep close to y/n-san as we walked.

  Once we had gotten to the school Y/n had to sign me in, then looked down at me ruffling my hair a little again while looking down at me.

  "Ok, I'll be here to pick you up when I'm done with work kay?" Y/n said in the same caring tone.

  I looked up at y/n and grabbed her paints a little, not really ready for her to be left alone here. Y/n let out a small sigh as she looked down at me and then crouched down to look at me in the eyes.

  "Tenko, it's only for a few hours, it's not like I'm leaving you here for days.. I'll come back" She paused as she brought her hand up sticking her pinky finger out a little "I pinkie promise.." she said with a soft smile.

  I stuck my own pinky finger out with a very small smile, "pinkie promise.." I said quietly and then she stood up and gave me one last small hug and then stood up to leave.

  I watched as Y/n walked away and then looked up as I saw one of the teachers, she smiled a little down at me and then held out her hand towards me. I looked down at her hand and then kept my hands to my chest with my bag looking up at the lady. She seemed to have a small confused expression on her face as she leaned her head to the side.

  "What's wrong?" she asked as she kept her hand out.

  "He doesn't like fiscal touch from strangers" I heard another person say from behind me, I looked behind me seeing a guy that had short brown hair with green eyes.

  I looked back down at my bag and held it closer to my chest, the woman let out a small sigh and then made a small comment under her breath as she walked away and then looked up again when I saw the man in front of me. He crouched down in front of me with a welcoming smile.

  "Hey there little guy, you want to find a place to put your bag so you don't have to carry it  everywhere?" The man asked me in a quiet tone as he continued eye contact with me.

  I shrugged as I looked at him, not knowing where to look, he gave me a nod and then looked around a little then back at me "want me to help you find a place then?" he asked, leaning his head to the side.

  I thought about it for a moment and then nodded as I brought my bag down a bit while still holding it in front of me, the man gave me a nod and then stood up. I looked up at him as he motioned me to follow him, I gave him another nod as I followed behind him to a small room full of cubbies. I looked around as I then walked around trying to see where I could put my backpack, the man pointed to a cubby for me to see.

  "What about this one? Should fit your bag perfectly" He said looking at me.

  I walked over to him and then looked at the cubby he pointed out, he looked at me as I looked at it and then put my bag into the cubby nodding a little bit "ok" I said in a quiet voice and then looked down playing with the bottom of my shirt a little.