»34«

.

You chuckled

Yn :- I thought you didn't wear this ring anymore.

Jungkook :- why not ?

Yn :- That means you still remember me ?

—He kept looking around and gluped.

Yn :- ans me ?

Jungkook :- actually I -------

"Bring"

—You hear the door open which means someone is coming into the cabin and the two of you separate and Jungkook sits nicely, on the other side of the desk pretending to have a serious discussion.

—When someone cracks the door open you look back and feigned you didn't know someone was coming.

Jungkook :- hayy lissoo !!

With a bright smile.

—When he notices Lisa, he gets up from his chair and goes over to shake her hand. She wanted to give him a friendly side hug but he didn't give her a chance because he knew you would be jealous fs.

Lisa :- hayy yn dear.

Yn :- hello aunt.

—You two kiss cheekily.

Yn :- All of a sudden the reason for setting foot here from Liso Industries ?

She chuckled

Lisa :- In fact I organized a party to mark the arrival of our industry #1  so I came to invite your father. So I thought that once I came here I would meet Jungkook.

Yn :- Ohhh!! So maybe I'm bothering you, well you guys continue I'm going now.

—You politely bow your head and take two steps forward as he grabs your arm and pulls you back to the previous position next to him.You were so close to him that his arm brushed with yours.

—He looks at you.

Jungkook :- You will be here with me and there is nothing important going on where you will disturb us.

—He says in a serious voice. Who will see your blush now?

—You are standing on the roof of the building, now the evening has already set, which you have seen completely while standing there. At present, the darkness of the night has descended on the evening sky. You were alone, there was no one there.

—The cold wind ruffles your hair as you wrap your finger on the railing and look down the 20th floor where the traffic is busy. The lights are twinkling on the nearby high towers.

—Not worried, just giving yourself some alone time.

"what are you doing?"

—A man's voice echoes in your ear and you know who it is without looking back. He stands next to you.

Jungkook :- Finally our project work is done. Thanks for helping me you are really great

—You look at your feet and grin.

Yn :- Aren't you going to the party tonight?

—He rubs his nape with his palm.

Jungkook :- I wanted to but if you don't go I won't because without you there will be no joy.

—You faced him with a cold gaze.

Yn:- do you want to take me with you ?

—He immediately shook his head.