Chapter 51.

Liams pov.

"ANGELA WE NEED TO TALK.." i said whilst intertwining my fingers together, she stared at me for a few seconds before laughing and placing her hand on mine.

"oh darling i know we need to talk! after all i am carrying you're baby..." she said with a smirk as she brushed her fingers against my leg, i furrowed my eyebrows and moved my leg away.

"listen Angela I'm being serious, i got you pregnant, now what? what do we do? fuck." i had to stop speaking, it all suddenly hit me, I've fucked everything up with y/n.

"well I'm going to have the baby and then you're going to give me money, simple."

i froze at this, is she being fucking serious? i stood up in anger; "you're so fucking pathetic Angela, using me for my money, well fuck you." i spat.

I walked away leaving Angela alone, i couldn't bare to see her face anymore. i fucked things with y/n just for some whore who uses me for my money. well done Liam.

Y/n's pov:

"gosh where is he..." I thought, sipping my coffee, i lifted up my wrist and checked the time, he had been gone for a while; i hope he's okay.

maybe i should go look for him...

No y/n he's fine, he's talking to Angela.

it can't hurt to walk around..

End Of Chapter 51.