Chapter 60.

LIAM SAT BESIDE YOUR BED, tears rolling down his cheeks.Noel was already in the room, watching his best friend cry. He walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder."How is she?", he asked softly.Liam looked up at him, his eyes red and watery. "She doesn't remember anything," he replied, his voice shaking. "Not even me."Noel felt a pang in his chest. Seeing Liam like this broke his heart.

Noel took a seat next to Liam and gently squeezed his shoulder. "Is there anything I can do?", he asked.Liam shook his head, wiping his tears with the back of his hand. "No. I just don't know what to do," he said, his voice cracking. "She doesn't remember anything. Not me, not us, not anything."Noel had never seen Liam so broken before. It was clear that he was struggling to come to terms with the situation.

Liam sat silently by your side, tears streaming down his cheeks as he watched you. You had woken up from your coma, but you were still confused and disoriented.Noel stood next to him, watching his friend struggle to find the words he needed to say.Finally, Liam spoke up, his voice soft and strained. "Do you remember me?" he asked quietly.You looked at him, confused and unsure. "No, I don't. Who are you?"

liam still felt broke after he asked you multiple times, knowing the answer every time.

Liam's heart sank as you looked at him with no recognition in your eyes. He had hoped that you would remember him, that somehow deep down inside you would recognize him as the boy who had loved you for so long.Noel watched the scene unfold, feeling a deep sense of sympathy for his brother. He could only imagine how painful it must be for him to hear you say those words.Liam choked back a sob, fighting to keep his emotions in check. "I'm Liam," he said quietly. "We used to be really close."

You looked at him sceptically, still unsure of who he was. "We were close?" you asked, your voice cracking with uncertainty.Liam nodded, willing himself not to break down. "Yeah, we were," he said, his voice quiet. "Very close."Noel watched the two of you interact, feeling a mixture of emotions. He felt for Liam, who was struggling to cope with your memory loss, but he also felt for you. You had lost a huge part of your life that you couldn't remember.

Liam looked at you, his heart breaking at the sight of you not remembering him. He wanted to take you in his arms and hug you, to hold you close and tell you everything was going to be okay. But he knew that was impossible now.Noel watched the interaction, silently willing Liam to stay strong. He could see the pain in his brother's eyes, the struggle to keep his emotions in check. He knew that Liam loved you deeply, and he felt for him in this moment of heartache.

The room was silent, filled only with the sound of Liam's quiet sobs and your soft breathing. Noel stood awkwardly to the side, not sure what to do.Liam looked up at you, his eyes searching your face for any sign of recognition. But there was none.Finally, he spoke up, his voice breaking. "I'll leave you alone," he said quietly, standing up from his chair.You nodded silently, still confused and unsure. Liam walked out of the room, his head hung low.

End of chapter 60.