captured

(Hi....long time no see?😅 sorry I haven't been updating, but I got stuck at the hospital cause my blood test went wrong. Anygays I here now, so yeaaa....hope you enjoy and sorry if this doesn't really make sense. I'm a dumbass❤️.)

Felix pov

I sighed, getting back on my feet as I watched the truck drive away. I tried walking though were I just got chucked from, but I couldn't walk back though. I started panicking, banging on the force field. Just as I was about to give up, I heard a voice saying that won't work.
I froze slowly turning around to be met with a small child.(sorry i forgot to say y/n will be in here but child ver and no ships for her)

(sorry i forgot to say y/n will be in here but child ver and no ships for her)

Umm who are you. Y/n, you?. Felix... we both just stared at each other awkwardly until she said you look new here, where you from. She said quite boldly S-seoul. I stuttered. Ohhh, so one of the big cities she replied. I was about to nod and say yes but got interrupted. I thunk my brother's will like you. She suddenly said, putting me off guard w-what I stuttered again mental face palming myself for stuttering once again. Just as I was about to ask where her parents are my mind wend blank and all I saw was black...

Y/n pov
I picked the surprisingly light boy up as I teleported back to the castle smirking. Once I was at the entrance I heard a quite deep voice saying what did you do this time y/n. Rolling my eyes I replied with a simple, nothin channie (y/n is related to all of skz and skz are all brothers. aka felix will be the only bottom, R.I.P😢 also no hyung, oppa, etc. will be used) as I skipped over to the staircase that lead me to my room...

(Sorry this is short but im about to go for x-rays in 10mins to see if anything is wrong in my brain. Hope you see yall soon😊)