Direct Approch

Arriving in the ruined city with Hannah, Patrick still crackled with white electricity as Hades's still rejected him.

Tisiphone: Lord Hades...

Walking past the Furies he shouted.

Patrick: ORACLE!! REVEAL YOURSELF!

(Step..step)

Furies/Patrick:?

A crystal-headed monster then appeared.

(Prophecy Teller: Oracle)

Oracle: No need to shout... Simply call.

Tisiphone: Oracle...

Patrick: I need the Ambrosia. Show me how to get to it.

Oracle:...(points)

She pointed at a door of light that appeared before them. Patrick wastes no time opening the door with brute force.

Tisiphone: Oracle. Guide us once more.

Tisiphone: No matter what we do, Cronos has not been pulled out from the box.

Oracle: Patience. His time will come.

Alecto: Can you at least tell us what else we can do to stop this oncoming threat?

Oracle: Well... An agent of their destruction is before you.

Alecto: Huh? Who?

She points at Patrick who opened the door to the dimension housing the Ambrosia.

Patrick: Hm? What are you pointing at?

Tisiphone: What? That cannot be that is the reincarnation of lord Hades.

Oracle: No... The girl is. He is simply using her power to take the abrosia.

Patrick: To save the girl.

Oracle: Destroying him will deal a massive blow to the Threat.

Patrick: What are you talking about?

Alecto: You are an agent of destruction.

Patrick: Huh?

Patrick: What? Because she says so?

Tisiphone: She is the Oracle. She knows all.

Patrick: Tch. That doesn't change how I don't know what she's talking about...

Oracle: Now that he's opened the door. You three can take the ambrosia and save your precious lord.

Oracle: After slaying the agent of destruction...

The Furies prepare to fight Patrick who could feel Hades's power trying to leave him.

Patrick:...

Gently putting Hannah on the ground, Patrick glares at the four new enemies in front of him.