The Fishing Hamlet (Chapter 4)

Lying on the shoreline was two corpses a mother and her child just a few feet away from a small town.

Corpses fill the town somewhere hung upside down, representing the hunter rune. The massacre of the townsfolk was killed by the healing church and the hunters of the workshop.

Gehrman standing over a cliff watching the Byrgenwerth Scholars examine the two corpses a Great Ones a mother and her child. Gehrman felt someone touch his right shoulder he turned his head slightly to see Maria.. her mouth was moving as if she were speaking, but no sound was heard. Gehrman felt his mouth moved but again, no sound he saw that Maria had a sad look in her eyes as if hurt by his words, turning his head back to the shoreline. 

He looked back again just to see Maria walking away, fading into the darkness, never to be seen again.

Gehrman " This is what hunters do Maria.. I thought- "

(Hospital Room)

Summer: " Doctor, is he gonna be okay? "

Doctor: " He'll be fine, although I can't say about his thigh. A decent amount of it is gone, but he'll make a full recovery. Just give it time. "

 Tai stood outside of the room thinking to himself about the "beast" that was killed by Gehrman but was brought out of his thoughts when Summer exited the room Tai walk up to her putting his hand on her shoulder.

Tai: " Hey, are you okay? "

Summer: " Yeah, I'm just.. worried about Monster that we saw when we found Gehrman. "

Tai: " Qrow and Raven are waiting in the lobby. "

Tai and Summer took the elevator down, making their way to the other two.

Qrow: " How is Gehrman? "

Summer: " They said he'll recover. "

Qrow: " That's good to hear.. Ozpin wanted us to meet him. "

Summer nodded, leaving first, and the other three followed after her.

 (Head Master Office)

Ozpin: " Good, the four of you came. "

Summer remains silent.

Tai: " Was there something you wanted, Ozpin? "

Ozpin: " Yes a small fishing village to the west has been experiencing grim attacks lately but that isn't the only reason why I what you four to go out there is a strange animal washup on shore last week. " 

Ozpin faced the huge window.

Ozpin: " Please, you four are the only ones I can trust. "

Ozpin seemed panic but kept his cool he looked back at the four.

Summer: " Don't worry, Ozpin, we'll go. "

Summer smiled, but Ozpin knew it was a fake smile. Summer wanted to know why Gehrman of all people was sent out to investigate the small town by himself.