Trip part 2 ("Let me do your hair!")

*no ones pov*

Enid woke up to see Wednesday already awake like always, except this time, she was up a little earlier than usual, and Wednesday hadn't braided her hair yet.

Enid hopped out of bed excitedly and practically ran over to Wednesday.

"Morning Wednesday!! Your hair is totally adorable" Enid exclaimed going to hug Wednesday

Wednesday dogged her hug "I see you're just as obnoxious as ever." she grumbled

"Your so grumpy in the mornings.." Enid sighed before kissing Wednesday's cheek.

Wednesday has a slight flush on her face for just a second. "Stop doing that." she said sternly

"I know you like itt" Enid teased before going to the bathroom to get dressed

"Please be quick, I need to braid my hair." The tired girl remarked

"You can come do it while im doing my make-up, hair, and stuff!" Enid suggested."Just wait until I get dressed."

"Is there enough space?" Wednesday questioned, not wanting to be so close this early in the morning

"Plenty!" The colorful morning girl said with an excited tone

Wednesday sighed and waited until she was done changing. After she was done, Enid invited her in, and they were both in front of the mirror.

Wednesday was brushing out her hair before braiding, and Enid was brushing her teeth and washing her face while humming her current favorite K-pop song.

Just as Wednesday was halfway done with braiding the first braid, she heard Enid getting annoyed

"What the hell!" Enid grumbled under her breath before setting the hair curler down slightly aggressive.

"Whats the matter, Enid?" Wednesday asked, looking over at her irritated girlfriend.

"My hair isn't curling like I want it! It's pissing me off, I might as well be deaddd" she whined putting her hands over her face.

Wednesday looked at her slightly furrowing her eyebrows "You're always so dramatic, Enid. I will help."

Enid's face lit up and smiled brightly "FOR REAL??" she half shouted

Wednesday scrunched her face with an annoyed look "Dont yell please. And yes 'for real'."

"You'll need to grab a chair or something. It will be difficult for me to reach well when you are taller than me." she added

Enid excitedly grabbed a stool and sat on it in front of the mirror.

Wednesday grabbed a brush and wetted it slightly. Then she brushed Enids hair until all the previous curls she had attempted were gone.

Enid noticed Wednesday's hair being unfinished and grinned "heyy.. yknow, I could do yours for you after you do minnee?" She said with a little higher pitched voice then normal.