ELEVEN

Mina POV

I woke up pretty early in the morning, it was like 6 am. I sat up and looked down and saw Minho, he was still asleep. He really slept on the floor because I fell asleep on his bed? I was kinda shocked that he did that.

Wow, I really love my life. My Ex-Boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend, and now I'm in the bed of my dancing teacher who said that he hates me and wishes that I was never born.

Minho woke up, but I didn't even notice, I was too lost in my thoughts. I was thinking about yesterday, when I saw Jeongin with Soyeon.

"HELLO?!" I came back from my thoughts because of a loud voice, Minhos loud voice. "Are you okay? Why aren't you asleep?" Minho started bombing me with questions. "Calm down, I'm okay I guess, I don't know, I just woke up, I don't know why" I said.

Minho POV

She woke up early, like I always did, after Minju cheated. "You should go back to sleep" I said, "otherwise you will feel bad and dizzy the whole time" She nodded and went back to sleep.

When Minju cheated on me, I woke up early on the next day, and then it always got worse, and I always felt worse worse, and I always got less and less sleep.

~a few days later~

Mina is already feeling a lot better. We are also kind of friends now. I'm so happy! Why? Because I accepted the fact that I love her. And I want to confess. Today. I told her to come to the beach today, I wanted to get something ready for her. Now it's all done, and I'm waiting for her to come.

Mina POV

I'm actually feeling a lot better now, thanks to Minho. He got very kind and cute. If someone would tell me a few weeks ago that I would be friends with him, I would never believe it.

He told me to come to the beach today, at 6 pm. I'm actually pretty excited to see what he's gonna do. He told me to wear something pretty and colorful, so I wore this dress.

 He told me to wear something pretty and colorful, so I wore this dress

Perfect. It's 5:45, so I got to go!

Minho POV

She should come soon! I'm so excited, but also nervous, WHAT SHOULD I DO?!
I got this ready for her.

She should come soon! I'm so excited, but also nervous, WHAT SHOULD I DO?! I got this ready for her

I wanted to see her reaction so bad! And there she is, so gorgeous in that green dress. I'm in love with her so bad, aren't I?

Mina POV

I just came, Minho was already waiting for me. This is what he wore.

He looks kinda good to be honest

"Hi! Sit down" He said. His voice was so extra soft today. I liked that. WAIT WHAT DID I JUST THINK, HUHHH?????

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, another short chapter! But there's a big chapter waiting for y'all ;)
I hope you're enjoying this ff!

~494 words~