Chapter 2

Diary entry #1

The last few days of my life had been worse than any others in my life. For one, I was stabbed by a mugger, so that was really bad. After that, I was bitten by a massive dog as I was bleeding out in the alleyway. I expected to die soon after that, I had a bite from some animal that had rabies, I had been stabbed, so it had all seemed pretty dead end.

But then I felt my strength returning. I was able to pick myself up and walk/crawl to the road. By the time that I got to the road, my stab wound had healed and I wasn't bleeding at all. I was covered it blood, front to back. The knife had gone through my side under my ribs.

I was spotted by a random bystander and he called 911. I was checked out by the EMT's before another random guy came up and explain that he had gotten a minor cut on his arm and I had been trying to help him, getting massive amounts of blood on myself. That made no sense as I had blood all over myself, front and back, along with some on my arm.

That wolf, I had forgotten. It seemed that I was fine now though, for some reason. I walked home and vowed to never go into alleyways again.

When I got home, I got in no trouble at all for being blood covered. My father was a drinker, and my mother was usually in some other guy's bed. I showered the blood off of me, ate an apple, went to bed, and tried to forget what ever had happened that day.

It was stupid to think that everything would carry on as normal after that.

The full moon was out that night. I know because I couldn't sleep, and I had a sudden new fascination with the silver ball in the sky. When I felt some minor pains, I thought it was nothing. But when it intensified so it was like my bones were being torn apart, I knew something was happening.

I blacked out from the pain after some time. I really don't know how long. When I woke up, I was naked, covered in blood, and right in front of an old apartment building. I started to cry, I mean seriously, how the hell did I even get in this position?

The door behind me opened and a blanket was dropped on my shoulders. A seemingly familiar face belonging to the man how had lied to the EMTs lead me inside. When I asked what was going on, he had told me that everything was going to be alright.

He gave had me clean off and gave me cloths so I could leave. When I came back home though, my father was yelling that I was a monster, and how I should never come back again. So I went to the only place that had shown me kindness. The stone apartment building.

The man, Jacob, took me in and explained everything.

Everything meaning that I was a werewolf. At first I freaked out, but I was always good at accepting news. I stayed for a day before I started to get bullied again by some girl named Keely. She was one of the many wolves that lived here. I seemed to lose control easier, as if I wasn't in control of myself most of the time. I was always emotional and rather depressed even though I used to be confident.

Keely would tease me that I would never find my mate, which when I asked Jacob what it, he said it was when a werewolf found their other half. I was at the wolf house for three days before one night, when a new person came, I felt a sense of peace.