Chapter 3

Waking up usually isn't that fun for me. However, today it was awful to get out of bed. Especially since I was being held by my mate. Eventually, the smell of food wafted up to Isaiah's bedroom, making my stomach growl.

"Someone sounds hungry." Isaiah said into my neck.

"If you would let me go, then I could go and get something to eat." I said.

Isaiah kissed my neck before letting me go and sitting up. Unfortunately for him, that kiss sparked my wolf into a lust that I actually didn't mind that much. I sat up quickly and slammed my lips down on Isaiah's before he could move again. I really wasn't sure where this was going, but I like how it was right now.

Isaiah was slightly surprised when I slipped my tongue into his mouth and battling for dominance. Isaiah seemed to take control of the situation at that point. He pushed me onto my back and started laying kisses down my neck, making me moan.

I felt his teeth graze my neck and I realized, he might mark me. And I wanted him to.

A knock on the door pushed us out of the trace we had been in. Isaiah leapt back, leaving me with a sense of longing. I wanted to be marked.

Isaiah was looking at me in near fear, "I'm sorry, I wasn't in control." He said quickly.

I moved to comfort him, be he bolted out of the room. Then I realized he was shirtless. And Keeley was out there.

I quickly grabbed Isaiah's hoodie, pulling it over myself before running into my own room. I pulled on a pair of jeans before going down the stairs. I was walking to the kitchen but I got grabbed from behind and pulled into Alpha Jacobs office.

"What happened up there?" he said after closing the door.

I looked at him blankly before he said, "Isaiah just ran out of the door."

"He was about to mark me, and I think that he thought I didn't want that." I said looking down.

"Chase after him." Jacob said. "Go get dressed, and then go find him."

I nodded before running back up the stairs to my room. I slipped on some socks and running shoes. I took off Isaiah's hoodie and put on a real shirt instead on my tank top. I was about to leave but grabbed Isaiah's hoodie and slipped into it again.

I ran outside and started looking around. I glanced down to the alleyway and figured that it would be the best place to hide. I walked down the alleyway and found Isaiah with his back against the wall.

Isaiah heard me and looked up before looked back down.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself." He said.

I smiled and sat down next to him, "Why are you sorry?" I questioned.