𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳✓

Quackity was peaceful sitting at the kitchen table, swinging his legs back-and-forth as he was on his phone. His new boyfriends were gone for snacks so they could get snacks for movie night. Quackity didn't want to go, because he wanted to pick the movies. But the silence was getting to him, it was so quiet you could hear a feather fall and touch the floor, literally. One of Quackity's feathers had come off and he heard it touch the floor.
Quackity slipped off the chair and went to the fridge for something to drink, he opened the fridge door and saw a beer and his mind remembered a memory.

"Darling, get me a beer" the intoxicated male let out a giggle.
"That's your 11th one this week, and it's only monday. I think- I know that's not good for you" Quackity folded his arms. "Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?!" Schlatt slurred. "Um, your husband. Who knows you've had to much" Quackity rolled his eyes.
Schlatt walked up to Quackity with a hateful glare, and his teeth clenched.
"I said, get.me.a.BEER!" Schlatt yelled in Quackity's face, and Quackity's face scrunched up at the stitch of the alcoholic in his husband's breath.

 He wasn't scared of Schlatt yelling, he was yelled at a lot as a kid, teenager, and still as an adult. So Schlatt yelling didn't faze him, but it did catch him by surprise. "I said NO" Quackity spoke sternly.

Schlatt shoved his husband out the way and went to the fridge himself.
He grabbed the beer but before he could even take a sip, Quackity snatched it. "I said no-" Schlatt grabbed Quackity by the collar and tossed him aside, causing Quackity to hit the back of his head and back against the counter. And the alcoholic bottle was shatter as Quackity was on the floor, some of the glass went into his arm, and some to the leg.

"Ah-shit" Quackity sucked his teeth at the pain. He looked at the shattered bottle his his hand and so did Schlatt, and all the anger he  felt took over the intoxicated male. He grabbed Quackity by the throat and picked him up. Causing Quackity's to cough and desperately trying breath for air. He bashed the shatter glass bottle against Schlatt's head. Schlatt threw Quackity and his back hit the sharp part of the counter, causing Quackity to scream in pain.

"QUACKITY, IM GOING TO KILL YOU!~" Schlatt screamed as he watch Quackity running up the stairs. Now Quackity was scared, as he heard hard and heavy footsteps follow behind him.
Quackity was panting and ran to first door he saw and ran inside admittedly locking it. He was on the floor, shacking with fear. Then Schlatt was banging on the door yelling.
"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!"

He was hysterically crying and sobbing. The yelling was louder and so was the banging, until it stopped. It was silent. No noise, nothing.
And that drove Quackity crazy with fear. At the point he was more scared of the silence than anything else.
His heart beat was faster, and his gut was hurting. "Please, help..."
Then the door was bursted opened and Quackity was crying and sobbing harder as schlatt came closer. And he grabbed Quackity and slammed his fist into Quackity's face, knocking him unconscious.

When Quackity had woken, his body was in nothing but pain, he looked down at his body and it was covered in cuts and bruises, and the intoxicated male was standing above him with a mischievous smirk, he enjoyed it. And was starting to laugh. "We should do that more often~"

Quackity had tears trickling down his face, he looked the husband he use to know in the eyes, he was no longer there. Nothing but a drunken man who was crazy.

Quackity had been staring at the beer for at least 10 minutes. Tears trailed down his face, he closed the fridge and turned around and it was him. But he was dead! He had a heart attack, he watched his ex husband have a heart attack and die, he couldn't be right here in front of his eyes.