1.I won't abandon you

Erik's pov

Logan was sitting in a corner smoking and i was sitting sitting face to face with Charles. The Charles i knew,the Charles who was full of youthful smiles,full of ocean bright eyes is gone.The man in front of him had long hair and a beard with tired eyes .But his Charles had always like to have a clean face. I was happy that he is walking after losing his ability to walk on that damn beach of cuba....but how the fuck did he lose his power??

Author's pov
"How did you lose them?"erik asked looking at Charles.

"My treatment for my spine affects my DNA "Charles said without any emotion.

"You sacrificed your power so you could walk?"erik asked with disbelief .

"I sacrificed my power so that I could sleep" Charles paused as his eye became moist. "Well you know about it"

"I've lost my fair" erik said looking at Charles.

"Sure huh,dry your eyes,erik. Doesn't justify what you've done." Charles snorted

"You have no idea what I've done" erik said sadly.

"I know that .you took the things that mean the most to me."Charles shouted and advanced towards erik .

"Maybe you should have fight harder for them."erik said sharply.

"Do you want a fight ,erik ?I will give you a fight" Charles said and came face to face with erik. " YOU ABANDONED ME .YOU TOOK HER AWAY AND ABANDONED ME."Charles shouted on Erik face.

"Azazul,Emma,Angel,Benshee ALL MUTANT BROTHER AND SISTER ARE DEAD.WHERE WERE YOU CHARLES?HIDDING YOU AND HANK .LIKE YOU ARE NOTHING. YOU ABANDONED US ALL." Erik shouted and starts to lose control on his power as the plane starts to fall straight down and Charles stumbles and fall.

"Erik "Hank called from the cockpit frightened. Erik clam down and gains his contol back.

"H..how am I supposed to fight for other when I am already dead inside,erik?"Charles said broken.

Erik looked at Charles confusedly. "What do you mean?"

"Tell me,erik.Do you think I am still that same guy who saved you without even thinking twice?"Charles asked sadly.

Erik was becoming more confused.

"Charles ???"

"No no n..no I am not. I..I died that day on cuba w...when...."Charles said as tears starts falling from is eyes.

"Look Charles,I am very sorry about that .I did not know that bullet will hit you."erik said with sadness.

"I..It is not t..that b..bullet." Charles muttered ."T..the c..coin."Charles shivered grabbing his head and his leg give out.

"CHARLES "both Logan and erik called and rush to his side. Charles buried his head in his knees and starts to shake and sob.

Erik sat in front of Charles and call him "Charles....Charles ".After being called several times,Charles raised his head a bit and look at erik. Logan went toward the cockpit to give them privacy.

"Hey what happened ?"erik asked softly.
"Y..you k..killed s..shaw w.when I.. I was m..mind c..controlling h..him a..and w..when y..you p..passed t..the c..coin t..through h..his head.."Charles starts to shake more violently.

"Hush..hush. you don't have to say if you don't want."erik comforted.

"N..no,I.. I helped y..you kill h..him.I..I am a  k..killer...b..but when the c..coin hit h.his head I.i felt h..his p..pain. I...It..felt l..like it w..was m..me w..who w..was d..dying. "Erik hugged Charles tightly.

"I am sorry."erik keep saying sorry as Charles cried to sleep in his arms. Erik carried Charles bridal style and lay him down on the bed in the private room of the plane. After looking at Charles puffy face and swollen red eyes erik started to feel that was it worth doing all that? Erik sighed and tried to get out of the bed when he felt a pull on his shirt. He turned to see Charles was looking at him.

"Stay" Charles whispered. Erik relevantly lays down next to Charles and Charles hugged his waist and buried his face in Erik's neck. Erik stiffen.
"I know It won't make any difference but still I want to tell you that I love you Erik. From the very moment I felt you in my mind that day."Charles confessed and let go of erik turning the other side.

Erik felt like he couldn't breathe anymore as his heart was beating like crazy. 'Charles loved him from the very moment they met?Charles loves him even after all the bad things he did.does he even deserve this?' Erik doesn't know if he deserve it or not but this time one thing he is sure about that he will not abandon Charles.

Erik snacks his hand on Charles waist and whispered "I love you to Charles. " Charles turned around giving erik his sunshine smile with happy tears falling from his ocean blue eyes and pecked him on his lips. Erik found his Charles back. Erik also gave Charles his sharky smile and starts to kiss him.

Hey,my beautiful readers ❤ this is my very 1st oneshot.so,feel free to give me advise 😊