Are you sure it's just friends?

This is something a friend wanted me to do like Eclipse X Moondrop like I like it but idk okay if you would like it to. So let's get into this!.
______________________________________

MoonDrop POV-

I was watching the kids I have been the only one to work here until one day,  It was a day off so I didn't watch any of the kid's I was chilling and watching TV then Janna came in and called me over to her so I got up and see what she needs .

MD- Ughhh what?

JN- So you are getting a new co-worker to work with.

MD- WHAT!- Finley I can get help around here. . .

JN- Wait what do you mean by that?

MD- WELL. . . Well I get no help takeing care of all  the kids!

JN- Okay jeez Will his name is Eclipse and he will help you in the day not night he is happy and not sad like you- . . . Uhm Will he is still going to help you.

MD- Okay fine if you say so then just go I want to chill for a bit..

JN- Uhm okay bye moon.

___________________________________

Ugh finley she's gone- So what is this Eclipse? hmm Oh will he might be a dum bot.

After a min Eclipse comes in the daycare and look at moon and moon looks at him too.

MD- What the hell oh yeah he is my now CO-Worker Oh -Oh~? he is tall, taller then me that's hot UGH WHAT!

ES- Hm? Why is he so- whatever is he moon ?

MD- Oh HEY! ECLIPSE I'M OVER HERE!

ES- OH okay!

Nobodys POV: So now Eclipse is walking to moon and moon is laying down on the floor looking at eclipse now *Hey Moon looks like I'm going to work with you hm?*  Eclipse said .

______________________________________

This is all I got rn so I'm going to eat^^ BYEEE 

Words ~309~

Have fun.