lipstick II han jisung

391 words
(warning: slightly sexual interaction but not smut)
------------
You sit at your dressing table, carefully applying your makeup. You're getting ready for a night out with Han, and you're feeling particularly playful. As you apply your lipstick, you turn to him and say, "Do you want to try some?"

Han raises an eyebrow, looking unsure. "I don't think that's really my thing."

"Come on," you urge, "it's just for fun. You might like it."

Reluctantly, he agrees, and you apply the lipstick to his lips. As you lean in, your faces are inches apart. You can feel his breath on your skin, and the electricity between you is palpable.

Finally, Han's lips feel so soft and warm against your own, the lipstick creating an unexpected tingle of pleasure that spreads throughout your body. His tongue darts out, teasingly licking at the edges of the lipstick as he deepens the kiss, his hands pulling you close to him. 

 You can feel the heat emanating from his body, the scent of his cologne mingling with your own perfume to create an intoxicating aroma that fills your senses. His hands trail up your back, fingers tangling in your hair as he presses his body against yours, the heat of his skin burning into you. 

Your hands roam over his body, exploring every inch of him as the kiss becomes more intense, more all-consuming. You can feel his muscles tense and flex beneath your touch, the power and strength of his body making your heart race. 

The sensation of his lips coated in your lipstick is electrifying, and you find yourself moaning softly into his mouth as he continues to kiss you with increasing passion and hunger. His lips move down to your neck,sucking at your skin, leaving a trail of fiery pleasure in their wake. 

You're both lost in the moment, consumed by the fiery desire that courses through your veins. The sensation of your lips locked together is all-encompassing, the rest of the world fading away into nothingness as you lose yourself in each other. 

Finally, Han pulls back, his lips still glistening with your lipstick. He looks at you with a new hunger in his eyes, and you can't help but feel a shiver of excitement run down your spine. This is just the beginning, you realize - there's so much more passion lingering in the air.
------------
You continue with your imagination 😍
I might regret this but not for now 😃