Dear Diary

Diary entry: Yae Miko

Dear Diary. It has been a few days since I wrote. Maybe because after Ei dealt her blows I fainted in her arms. Oh. How idiotic of me to fall for the tricks of a fatui harbinger. 

She said I was whimpering in her arms. I refuse to believe it, but, if I was... How could I not? Her arms are so soft when she loosens up, when it comes to her best friends, she always has a soft side. Just thinking about it can lift my ears high to Celestia. Ah, I love humoring myself... Anyways!

Luckily, a beautiful and wise kitsune like me has a keen and explicit memory. I still remember what happened after I have woke up. Why not write it in story form, that's some way to amuse myself.

I was laying there. In Ei's arms... I felt numb, bloody. What have I done? I was just... crying. Ei constantly was consoling me. How... sweet of her. But why? Why is she consoling me? What did I do to deserve such... kindness from my archon? I felt my claws settling into my fingers once more. Something about her touch made me tingly. Why?  As she claimed, I was whining, crying, and whimpering in Ei's arms. She apologized. "I'm so sorry Miko..." BUT WHY? Why do you need to apologize Ei? Just why?

I closed my Diary and burst into tears. I felt so bad... Just what came over me?