Chapter 11: Faybelle Thorn!

Faybelle was at her home. (Author's Note: The place in Maleficent.) "Faybelle." Maleficent called. Faybelle flew over to her mother. "Yes mom?" Faybelle asked. "Aurora and Briar will be here soon. Go in your room and get into something else. Your still in your nightgown. "Yes mother." Faybelle flew to her room.
             Faybelle wore a blue dress, different shades of blue, that goes down to her mid thigh and blue high heels. She put on a black glittery jacket with blue spots that rest on her shoulders and connects by a black necklace. Her hair is down and curled.
           Faybelle got out of her room and flew to the lake. She sat down on a rock and from where she is she can see the Beauty's castle. Then she saw Aurora and Briar coming over. Faybelle flew to her mother. "Mom, they're coming." Faybelle said. "Great." Maleficent said all dark.
         "We're here!" Aurora called with Briar a little behind her. "Hey Aurora, Briar." Maleficent said. "We need to catch up. We both have been so busy." Aurora said. "Yes. Faybelle, Briar how about you guys go catch up as well." Maleficent suggested. With that Faybelle and Briar walked off.
        An hour later. The Beauty's are still at the meadow.
          "So, does anyone else know the secret?" Briar asked. "No, does anyone know about your secret?" Faybelle asked. "I told my parents and the snooper of the family was listening and told all of my other brothers. "I don't want to do my destiny either. I don't want to try to kill you." Faybelle admitted. "Yeah but when your mom did that with my was only on revenge. Then your mom tried to undue it but couldn't." Briar stated. "Yeah, then my mom was the one who kissed her and she woke up." Faybelle stated. They both laughed. "I would hate to think of what would happen if someone found out that my mom signed the storybook of legends but still didn't see you destiny completely through. My mom didn't even want to do that in high school. It was pure out of revenge." Faybelle said. "I know. Your mom is like my aunt and my mom is like your aunt. We're like sisters." Briar said. They both laughed.
               Aurora told Maleficent everything about Briar not wanting to follow her story. "I'm glade no one found out our real story." Aurora said. "You and me both sister." Maleficent said. They both laughed. "I don't know what will happen if anyone found out. I mean I did try to kill you but only for revenge. Then I tried to stop it but it didn't work.  Then my kiss end up saving you, not Phillip. So, I don't know what would happen." Maleficent said upset. "Well, you did go through with it, sort of. So, maybe we're just over reacting.    Maybe nothing bad will happen. I mean in the storybook of legends it said that you had to curse me to go into a sleep like death on my sixteenth birthday. It never said that you couldn't try to stop it or be the one to kiss me and wake up." Aurora said. "But in the storybook of legends it says I'm suppose to turn into a dragon and then phillip was suppose to slay me. But he knew that I was good so he didn't. None of us followed our destiny like we were suppose to." Maleficent said. They both put their heads down.
          Faybelle and Briar walked over to them. "Hey mom." Faybelle and Briar both said in unison. "Hey dears." Maleficent and Aurora both said in unison.
          "We probably should get going." Aurora told Briar. Briar and Aurora left.
             "Fay." Maleficent said. "Yes mother." Faybelle said. "Go get the servants." Maleficent orderd. "Yes mother." Faybelle agreed.
          Faybelle went to get the servants for her mother. "Servants, we need this meadow cleaned ASAP. One of you get the fairies." Maleficent ordered. "Yes your majesty." The servants said in unison.
        One of the servants went to get the fairies. "Yes your majesty." The fairies said in unison. "Go get Matilda and Harritta." Maleficent ordered. "Yes your majesty." The fairies said in unison.The fairies flew away to go get them.
            The blue fairy went to go get Matilda. "Matilda." The blue fairy said. "What, you idiot? I'm busy. You wouldn't believe what happened yesterday. "Maleficent wants to speak with you at the meadow." The blue fairy said. "She does, does she? She probably had the same feeling. Which means Harritta did too. Which means she probably had one of the other fairies go get her. Tell her I'm on my way." Matilda demanded. The blue fairy flew away.
           The yellow fairy went to go get Harritta. "Harritta." The yellow fairy said. "What do you want?" Matilda asked really mean and impatient. "Maleficent sent me to go get you." The yellow fairy said. "She did, did she? She probably had the same feeling I had, which means so did Matilda. Which means Maleficent probably also sent for her." Harritta sighed. "Tell her I am on my way." Harritta said. The fairy left and Lizzie saw her. "Who was that and why was there a fairy in here?" Lizzie asked. "Don't wory about it. I'll be back. I'm going to call Alice and ask her if you could stay a day or two. I have some very important business to take care of." Harritta said.
         Lizzie went to Alice's house and both Matilda and Harritta were off to see Maleficent.
        The red fairy stayed at the Meadow and Maleficent told her what is going on and she can't believe it. Maleficent sent Faybelle to her room. When the fairies returned the red fairy told them everything.
          Then Matilda and Harritta entered the meadow. "Hello." Maleficent said. "I'm sure you both got the same feeling yesterday as I did." Maleficent said calmly. They both nodded their heads. What they didn't know was Faybelle was listening. "What are we going to do? Matilda asked. "I don't know." Maleficent replied. "There's nothing we can do. She's back." Harritta said. "But the question is, how did she come back from the dead?" Maleficent asked. "Who came back from the dead?" Faybelle asked whispering to herself so no one would hear her. "Unless. Unless she didn't die." Harritta suggested. "What? Like fake her death." Matilda asked. "Exactly. During that time everyone was looking for her. She was the newest baddest thing since all of us. During our times we were wanted." Harritta said. "We faked our deaths but we came out and showed everyone we were alive a couple years later. She waited sixteen years later." Maleficent said. "We need to stop Candy. I wanted to be good and Harritta is good for Lizzie. I don't know what to say about you Matilda but you haven't tried anything in a while." Maleficent said. "Who's Candy?" Faybelle asked her self in a whisper tone.
        The three of them were wondering what to do about Candy. They'd hope she'll try to be good and won't get into any trouble for Ginger. But they know better.