t w e n t y - f i v e

I'm going to write jungkook as 'jeongguk' because that's his real name. I started this book with writing his stage name but I'm going to change that now (о''о)
-

3rd pov

It has been three days since their date, three days since they made love, three days since they made their relationship official. But in these three days, Yoongi haven't seen Jeongguk anymore.

He tried to call him but he never answered. The short one started to think that this was all a joke, he was about to call Hoseok to tell him he was right but the sound of a notification made him stop.

He knitted his eyebrows together in confusion when he saw he got a message of jeongguk.

daddy;
I have a surprise.

"what the fuck?" The small boy said, clicking the notification and watching the kakaotalk app open.

babyboy;
a surprise that took you 3 days?
It better be good. don't think
you'll be sleeping in my bed
for the next 3 days.

daddy;
don't be stubborn,
sweetie.

"sweetie? He never calls me that." Yoongi decided not to reply back.

•••

daddy;
I want you to leave the front
door open, go to the living room
and put a blindfold on yourself.

babyboy;
why?

daddy;
otherwise, you'll see the
surprise dumbass.

And of course as the good boy he was, he obeyed. He opened the front door and went to the bedroom to take his blindfold. He went downstairs again and walked into the living room, sitting in the couch afterwards. His hands grabbed the blindfold and tied it around his head, over his eyes. Now he couldn't see who entered his house, it could be anyone.

He heard the door open, suddenly feeling very anxious. He tugged at the hem of his shirt and bit his lip, out of nervousness. "J-Jeongguk?" Yoongi stuttered.

"Yes, sweetheart, I'm right here", he sighed out of relief. "Can I look?" the shorter asked. "sure thing", the smallest untied the blindfold from his own head, smiling a bit and opened his eyes hesitantly.

His smile fell when he saw jeongguk, he looked at his face; his bottom lip was caught into a lip-piercing, under his right eye onto his cheekbone was a small but noticeable tattoo.

Jeongguk smiled and took of his jacket, revealing two sleeve-tattoos that stopped at his wrists. The two sleeve-tattoos probably connected somewhere on his chest because he saw the tattoo still continuing on his neck. Yoongi swallowed, this jeongguk was really different.

"Why aren't you smiling, do you think it's ugly?" Jeongguk asked with an expression he couldn't describe.

"I don't know, it's different" Yoongi said in pure honest.

"Yoongi look, I'm still the Jeongguk that you knew yesterday, the one you knew the day before yesterday and stuff. I'm still the same, I may be changed at the outside but not at the inside, okay?"

Yoongi nodded and stood up, walking to Jeongguk and hugging him. "I love you, gguk. And I think you're very hot in this new look, you having the badboy image when I have the babyboy image, it's kinda exciting when I think about it." Yoongi said while looking up at his boyfriend, his chin resting on his chest.

Jeongguk smiled, "I think that too, actually.". He lifted Yoongi up, so that the other one could wrap his legs around the taller his waist. The tattoo boy walked up the stairs while Yoongi left dark hickeys on his tattooed neck.

He went into the pale boy his bedroom and threw him onto the bed, Yoongi closed his eyes and Jeongguk stared at him with a straight (I mean gay) face, then suddenly he smirked wickedly. The wicked smile going unnoticed by Yoongi.

The shorter opened his eyes again, desperately whining, "C'mon daddy, touch me".

-

Yoongi fell on his butt and the hashtag 'minbutt' is trending nr. 1 worldwide right now 😂

 1 worldwide right now 😂