Chapter 6

Y/n sped through the whole entire chapter and finished the whole thing by the end of the class. She also probably got most of them right. As the bell rang, she was about to exit the door till she remembers what the teacher had said. She went beside the desk with Tristan.

As all the other students came out the class, the teacher began to break the egg. "So, I don't exactly know how to approach this but I feel that it is necessary." He paused to look at Y/n and Tristan. Both sat confused.

"Your actions today were rather inappropriate and I am not talking about the tardiness, It was obvious what you two had most likely done before going into school.." before he continued any long, both catched on and Y/n initiated a defensive response. "Woah, I am sorry to interrupt, but we weren't doing anything like that at all!"

"I mean seriously, Me? Him? Never going to happen. We're just friends and we're so young!" She added. Tristan noticed the tone she had and felt a little hurt, but decided to ignore the feeling.

"Is this true, Dugray?" The teacher asked. "Yes, Sir. It's true." He politely replied. "Alright, I'll believe you guys. Go on to your next class." He dismissed them.

~

"That was embarrassing." Y/n spoke up as they were both walking in the hallway. "Like how could he think that? Did we really look like we you know did it before school...?! I am a proud virgin...as of right now." She started rambling.

"Yeah, no, yeah." He said with no hint of interest. He was still bothered by the fact she replied to the teacher so heavily offended, She could've just left it as they didn't do anything but having to add that they were never going to be anything?! Unnecessary.

He hates to say it but he's realizing his feelings for her, and he thought it was mutual. They've been getting along and been hanging out with eachother more than anyone could imagine.

He knows it was the friendship that both wanted back from the start, but he can't help but think there was a possibility Y/n thought of him as more than that.

"Tristan...Tristan?? TRISTAN!" She snaps him out of a daze. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked with concern.

"Nothing, look I'm just going to head to class now. I don't think I have time to drop you off."

"Since when has time ever stopped you?" She questioned confused. "Bye." He ignored her and walked to his class. She was left dumbfounded as he had his back turned walking the other direction.

She finally made it to her class, and had to sit next to Eli and some other dude, that seems to be new? 'A lot of new transfer kids, huh' she thought.

"Hi Y/n!" Eli welcomed me. "Hii, hey so is he a new kid?" She replied and whispered about the dude next to her that was laying their head down. "Yeah, he is but I know him. That was my best friend from back in the country. I didn't know he was transferring too but I'm glad."

"Your best friend? So what's his name?" She asked, a little bit too intrigued. "My name is Asher. Next time, just ask me instead of asking others, yeah?" He said with a bit of attitude as his head lifts and turns towards me.

He had black hair, a little tan, fierce eyes, and beautiful features. Y/n was stood back staring taking everything in, She was mesmerized. "Hello? You good?" He snaps her back in reality.

"Y-yeah, sorry. Asher. That's a nice name." She said trying to ease the awkwardness she created. 'Fuck why did I say that. Who says nice name!?' She though freaking out.

He giggled in response. "Thanks, Y/n." He complimented her back. It seems like these two are off to a good start. In the meanwhile, Eli was watching this happen and he definitely sees some potential. "So now that you guys have met, we should probably start on the work on the board." He said trying to cockblock and stop anymore conversation from happening between them.