Chapter 13

The next day didn't go well either. Y/n thought long and hard about how the new will circulate her and thought of just skipping the school week, but why should she? Her education costs more than those mouth warping feeble minded students that talk and talk.

As the morning started in school, she was immediately stared down at but Tristan and Genie were also immediately by her side. She hasn't seen Paris and Rory around her much, but considering what went down at the birthday party, Rory was probably having problems of her own.

"Don't listen to them, Y/n. If anything, you should just hug me VERY tightly the whole day." Genie said smirking devishly attempting to hog me the entire day from Asher and Tristan.

"Actually, no, I'm here. You could hug ME, instead." Tristan said smiling softly towards y/n before glaring at Genie.

"Guys, I think I'll be fine. I'm much stronger than a bunch of insults. Thank you, though. I appreciate it." Y/n drop sweated smiling.

"So um, you and Asher still on good terms, by the way?" Tristan asked hesitantly.

"I mean, as far as I know, yeah...But we haven't really contacted since you know the day we made up. Do you think he was just drunk and forgot the whole thing? Oh but he's not that type of person! I got to start being more considerate."

"I think we should be worrying less about a good stable relationship and worry more about who posted that dumb video everywhere?!" Genie exclaimed stepping in. It's true that she is definitely on Tristan team here but that is not what they should be focusing on for now.

As they continued walking, they put down some suspects that maybe could have done it, but it was clearly difficult to put down who done it considering maybe it was just some random student that spotted Y/n's mother and the teacher.  

But still, she needed to know who and teach them a lecture or two. I mean, how is it just fine to sit there for a minute or longer to take a video of some random parent and teacher making out. Even if we put it with positive connotations, it still doesn't sound great.

It could have just been talked about, but going as far as taking a video and practically making that parent's daughter or son miserable is so unnecessary.

"I don't know, this doesn't seem to be a very informational suspect list. Paris isn't the type to be that patient and send it to the whole school knowing her education could also be risked, Rory too. They both plan on going to a high prestige Ivy League college.

And...genie?! Tristan, did you put genie on the list..?" Y/n in shock looked over to Tristan, laughing right after. "What's so funny? I mean, we gotta include everyone, right?"

"Except I'm not just 'everyone', you jerk! Put Tristan down too." Genie glared at Tristan. Y/n still laughing out his name down.

"Hmm, Brad? Oh please, we all know he's already out of the question. Asher? Oh come on, guys! You guys really don't trust him for some reason. He's a good guy!" Y/n complained finding it bothersome that he was even on the list. "Yes, but you know what they say about me, I have strong truthful instinct and predictions. Most do come out to be true. Trust me, princess. We're going to want to inspect that one."

"I agree with that one.." Genie mumbled looking the opposite direction of Y/n. Y/n scoffed but, didn't erase his name. If Genie thought something wrong of Asher, then of course, Y/n had to trust her.

"Alright, this seems good, my fellow detectives. Meet at my house, after school?" Y/n smiled at both after asking.

"I'd have to ask my mom, she seems really hectic nowadays. Probably thinks you're a bad influence now...Even though she knows your mom personally!" Genie sighed.