Love in the air

Kyle's pov
I was admitted out of the hospital this morning, and Johnnie is being very paranoid. I can't blame him, I just wish things were back to the way it used to be.

"Hey, Johnnie." I joked poking his cheek, he shook his head at me and poked my nose.

"I'm sorry I'm being so quiet and paranoid. I just don't want anything to happen to you. I'm so scared that you're going to die." Johnnie said sullenly, his tears fell down his cheek to his chin. He didn't hesitate to wipe them.

He let his pain show, he wasn't scared of crying in front of me like he used to. I sat in front of him on our bed, cupping his chin.

"I'm alive and I'm not going anywhere. I know how it feels. Alex Ramos and I dated. He cheated on me three times with a bunch of whores. I felt I loved him, but he never loved me. But now, it's different. I know what love is. I know what this is. I am speechlessly utterly in love with you, Johnnie." I said softly, I didn't lose eye contact. His eyes looked directly into mine, and he smiled.

That smile warmed my heart, and he leaned in to kiss me. Completely making me lose my breathe.

"I love you too!" He exclaimed, wrapping his skinny arms around my neck. My hands draped around his waist. I kissed him again, he was so beautiful. So stunning, so breathe taking.

I got lost in thought, until his hand gripped my crotch. I jumped, and my cheeks heated up.

"I kept telling you to make out with me, and you wouldn't. I figured you were day dreaming, so I grabbed your dick." Johnnie chirped, I laughed and gripped his shirt pulling him on top of me.

I attacked his lips with mine, as he pulled gently on my hair. My skinny jeans seemed to be tightening on my crotch area.

He unbuttoned my jeans, and he tugged them off. My boner was sticking straight up, and I don't think I ever been this horny in my life.

"I want to fuck you so hard.." I muttered, as he stroked me through my boxers. I was breathing heavily, I just wanted more.

"Ugh.. Take your pants off." I groaned, I grabbed him by the shirt and laid him on the bed hovering above him.

I unbuttoned his jeans, and I stared at him. His innocence was hard to find.

Once off, I threw them off the bed and tugged his shirt off. His skinny fragile body was so hot to me. I leaned down kissing his chest, and trailing kisses to his crotch.

"Can you just fuck me now?"
---------------------------------------------
Upcoming smut scene? (: Surprise! This is a present for almost killing Kyle. (: I hope you guys enjoy it. The next update will most likely be smut. (;