chapter 9

Carmen p.o.v
GOOD BYE ARIZONA AND HELLO CALIFORNIA!! I as we walked into our Hotel room.ma why so loud I'm tired man said caira.mama I'm hungry said jaylin that he is 4 years old now. OK we going to pick up daddy from the airport then go take showers and bathes get ready and go to IHOP then maybe swimming or six flags.YAY alright I heard them yell.
25min later
No I get shower said jaylin,you don't even take showers said ciara.yea hun mommy showed me. Ciara jaylin stop argruing and ciara baby just get in.ok she said when she got out in went jaylin.ciara baby don't for get to put you swim suit under you clothes.you to jaylin she yelled at him. Soon they were on there way to IHOP just when there was a fire going on. PLEASE GO NOW THERES A FIRE AND I NEED HELP.ok get in said jackson we raced from there to the ole'sandy swimm park we parked and found a place to put our chairs at just then the kids ran over to gallon big baby water slide and you have to be 6 and older.JAYLIN !! I yelled baby come here he ran to me.yes mama your not old enough go to the bare and sub's slide ok I said ok he said.hi said the girl from IHOP what's your name.carmen I said great name mines is allie sorry to intereupe your family time its just I was scraed and had no place to go I'm really sorry. its ok and how old are you I ask.
Ok 17.she said. Do you have any were to stay at. No I'm lost .ok this is what
you can do jackson my boyfriend can get you a room next to us in indorry sweets ok.ok she said thanks .NP babe come one guys time for ice cream yay they said even jackson

Allie in m.m