chapter 01

( Author POV )

The silver hair boy is talking to blonde one  . The blonde one is his secretary . The silver hair guy is a CEO of the JP entertainment . He's young and most successful business man in korea . He's strict when it's come to work. He's kind with his actions . He care for everyone and pretend to be a heartless .

Today he have a meeting with Mr. Kang in half an hour and he is talking to his secretary about meeting . In cold voice

J.M " did you checked everything is ready

Y.Jun"  yes sir everything is ready "

J.M" and about the file "

Y.Jun " yes sir it's complete"

J.M " good  "

( In meeting room )

K.S " that's it "

J.M " there is an valid reason why you wanna  Collab with our company Mr . Kang "

M.KG " of course we're family and you're like my son and it's benefits for both of us  "

J.M " first of all we're not family and second of all I don't want to Collab with you . Dismiss "

He was coldly talking with emotionalless face .
Silver hair guy stand up and button his blazer yeonjun also stand up he was about to walk Mr. Kang stopped him .

M.KG " Jimin"

( Jimin give him a Cold glare and said )

J.M " I don't repeat my words

( Kang smirk and said )

M.KG " you will regret  saying those words "

J.M " regretting is better than working with you "

Duo walked out from the meeting room and Jimin walked toward his cabin soon he enter inside and open his blazer button and throw his blazer on chair he sit on his seat . Someone walked inside and stand infront of Jimin

Y.Jun " Jimin you shouldn't have done that . You know him well , what he can do "

J.M " I know he'll use his underground power "

( Yeonjun Sigh and said .)

Y.Jun " you will won't understand because of your this behavior yours and yeona 's Life Will be in danger "

J.M " than yeona's dada is here to save her "

Y.Jun " still Jimin hyung ... "

J.M " I'm also in underground world did you forget that"

Y.Jun " do whatever you want . As a friend I'm just alerting you "

J.M " okay thanks friend . Did taehyung picked up yeona from school "

Y.Jun " yes tae had call me after meeting they also had lunch  outside  "

J.M " hm okay "

Y.Jun " when are you going home "

J.M " don't know I've a lots of work to do "