and then there was deku

In a doctor's office, a young boy with green hair sits next to his mother, who looks incredibly worried. Across from them sits a bald man who is wearing goggles and seems incredibly sad for the boy.

"What do you mean quirkless?" The green haired woman asked. The bald doctor grabs a stack of papers.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Midoriya, but your son doesn't seem to have a quirk from what the x ray has told me and my team." The doctor looks down at the boy who is simply looking down. Tears are streaming down his face, and he drops his all might figure.

"This has to be wrong! My son has to have a quirk. He's been praying for this since as long as he can remember. This isn't fair to him." Ms. Midoriya said as she picked up her son's toy off of the ground.

"Get up, Izuku. We're leaving." Ms Midoriya grabs her son by the arm and leaves the doctors office.

At the ripe age of 4, I learned that not everyone was equal. However, this isn't the end of all my hardships and problems.

"Move it, Izuku. This punk needs to learn not to mess with us." A blonde boy says as he claps his fist into the palm of his other hand, causing a small explosion.

"No, Bakugo. He gets the point. You don't have to keep going with this." Izuku's words strike a nerve as Bakugo lunges at him and blasts Izuku in the face, launching him to the ground.

"Stop being so annoying and useless, you quirkless little freak. Since you're so annoying and useless, your name is deku. Guys, get the deku." Bakugo says.

Yep, this was the second lesson. If you're quirkless, you don't get anything.

We get that you were bullied. Get to the good part.

Ok, you impatient little brats.

Around 14 years after the nicknaming, Midoriya and his class are on a trip at Mount Takao. Midoriya is older, and his dreams have not at all changed. He still wanted to be a hero, but he knew he couldn't.

"OK class, we are staying here for the next two days, so we need some things. Midoriya, would you please get us some firewood?" Midoriya's teacher asked.

"Sure." Midoriya said as he walked off, ignoring the heckling of Bakugo and his friends.

Somewhere far up into space. Somewhere, humanity has not knowledge of a brown haired man, grabs a watch, and forces it into a pod. Farther down the hallway, a wall is blasted apart by something incredibly non-human.

You know what? always had perfect timing, Vilgax." The brown haired man said to the squid like creature that stood at a cool 11 feet tall. He was mostly green and wore a red armor set. He had a golden gauntlet arm and golden tunes sticking out of his forearms.

"And you know what, Ben? Your jokes were never funny." Vilgax said as he swung at the man who dodged and turned into a kind of rock looking monster(its gravattack)

" Vilgax said as he swung at the man who dodged and turned into a kind of rock looking monster(its gravattack)