entrance and worries

"You got this." Ben said as Midoriya stepped out of the car. It was a bright Sunday morning, and Midoriya was well rested. Bakugo, who was also in the cars back seat next to Gwen, got out as well.

"Nerd, we gotta go before the doors close." Bakugo said. Midoriya nodded his head and waved goodbye to Ben and Gwen.

"It's time for my real journey as a hero to start." Midoriya thought as he took a step forward. He immediately tripped and had to be picked back up by Bakugo.

"Fall again, and I'll let you stay there." Bakugo said. Midoriya clutched his non-existence pearls in fake emotional pain. Bakugo chuckled, and the two headed inside.

A cloaked space station floated overhead undetectable by most human radars. Ben and Gwen were there to meet two old friends. A man with an x shaped scar on his chin and a man who looked relatively young at the same time felt incredibly old.

"Long time no see Tennyson." The black haired man said. Ben chuckled.

"Aren't you a Tennyson two, Kevin?" Ben said.

"Through association." Kevin responded.

"Association? You're married, what do you mean association." Before the argument could devolve into another fight, the "young" man spoke up.

"As much as I would love to see you lose another fight, Mr Levin, we have much more pressing matters. Gwendolyn, please reveal what you have found." Gwen stepped forward.

"Through consultation with Hex and charm caster, we have found tampering with not time but the very foundation of reality as we know it." Everyone went quit.

In the exam hall, Bakugo and Midoriya sat next to each other.

"HELLO EVERYBODY!!" A blonde man whose hair spiked up in the back yelled in excitement.

Midoriya shook Bakugo's arm. "That's present mic. He's so cool." Midoriya silently fan boyed as he swung Bakugo back and forth.

"WHO'S READY TO GET INTO UA?!!"