experience trumps all

Midoriya's fist pushed the beast into the ground and left a crater the size of his body in the ground. He looked down at the creature, which had its voice muffled by the ground as it grew extra arms once again and grew to twice its original size now towerking over four arms.

"Midoriya move!" The warning was too late as the creature threw hundreds of high-speed punches in seconds, which caught Midoriya off guard and would have hit him if Gwen's mana hand hadn't grabbed him out of the way for kevin to throw his own giant hand into the monsters face.

"Adapt!" The monster screamed once again as it shrank and inadvertently let Ben go from its grasp before returning to its original size and landing its fist into Kevin's face, sending him onto his back.

"Die!" The minster stomped on Kevin, causing him to spit out blood.

"Kevin!" Gwen screamed as she chanted a spell before releasing a giant funnel of flame that was seemingly blocked by the monster as it jumped at Gwen.

"Kill!" The monster got its hand onto Gwen's face, but before landing, any attacks it was grabbed by an orange furry hand.

"Let me tell you something, big dumb monster thing! Rath doesn't take too kindly to you hurting Mr Tennyson's friends!" Midoriya grabbed the monster and swung it into the air. Another screech of 'Adapt!' and the creature grew wings once again.

"It's going for another dive bomb!" Kevin screamed as he slammed his hand onto the ground and began to merge with the surroundings.

"Let me tell you something, Gwen! I wanna know what he is doing?!" Gwen had a look of horror on her face.

"He's merging with the ground to manipulate the planet." She paused in an attempt to catch her breath from the sky bomb sucking up loads of air.

"He's only ever done it once!" Kevin screamed as his was reduced to nothing but a head as the surrounding buildings turned into giant spike pillars that were easily slice apart.

"Kill you!" The monster screamed before being frozen mid fall. Ben got to his feet once again and laughed.

"Sorry for taking so long to wake up!" Ben said energetically. He motioned to Midoriya, who immediately changed forms into heat blast.

"You die!" The monster unfreeze but was immediately caught by multiple Kevin's surrounding him.

"Special move: earthly doppelganger suprise!" The Kevin all charged with their limbs transformed into different materials and shaped into a variety of weapons. The monster quickly changed into a new form. Its entire body transformed into a hulking mass of muscle.

"It can't end like this!" The monster panicked yelled as he rushed towards the ground. This time, its fist was cocked back and aiming for the remained of Kevin. However, one of the doppelgangers caught the monster in the back and sent it to the ground as once again it was frozen.

"Gwen,Izuku now!" Gwen quickly chanted a spell as Midoriya powered up to the point of his flames turning blue.

"Combo move:Super Magi Death Ball!" The two yelled as a giant blue fireball grew thanks to Gwen's magic and was launched to the ground. The monster screamed as it was incinerated.

"No, please don't do this! I don't wanna die!" As the monster burned to ash, a small container blasted off from its body unbeknownst to anyone.

"Kevin!" Gwen ran over as his body returned to normal. Ben walked over as well as Midoriya.

"Never do something like that again!" Gwen screamed as she held Kevin tighter than before.

Light-years away: somewhere in Japan.

In a lab that is untouched by the sun, vilgax sits as a head on a table as a man with no eyes speaks to him and Eon as well as two other people. A purple crab man as well as a green man in skeleton armor. They are huddled around the container from the beast.

"Useless beast!" Vilgax exclaimed but was quickly hushed.

"On the contrary, vilgax. It was the most useful of the Nomu we will ever make. Except for the ones we make you, Khyber." The eyeless man nodded towards the green man.

"The next Nomu will be the last. After that, we should have enough DNA for the chimera." The eyeless man laughed as the container opened and revealed 6 glowing tubes of all different colors.

"The chimera are almost upon us!" Vilgax yelled into the air.