A Somewhat Warm Welcome

Noah's perspective:

It has been around a week ever since I entered that highschool and played that sport game with Iona, I hope to see her again...

“Oh, Ada! Sorry I just zoned out for a minute there!” My bad, I hope Ada doesn't mind.

“Are you sure you weren't thinking about a certain giel? Perhaps the one that sent you this letter.” Ada said in a mocking tone.

“Wait, what letter?!” She has a letter? From who?

Ada passed me the letter.

The letter read “I had fun playing tennis with you, I hope to see you again at my house this afternoon for a sleepover, but you don't want to then don't feel pressure to not come, It's entirely your choice! Love Iona.”

My smile grew wider and wider as I read further, but then I remembered that Ada was still here and I looked up at her, my smile getting faint.

“Ooh are you gonna go? Her dad's are gonna be out, I heard... So you can do whatever you want~” Ada said, still mocking me.

“I'll go, but DON'T try to make this weird!”

I waited in my room for the afternoon to arrive, for when Iona's school will finish, for when I go to her house.

I take my waiter uniform off and put on a more fancy, yet comfortable suit on instead.

I hope she doesn't think I'm weird... Not because I like her or anything! Just because, she is my one and only friend...

After what felt like days the afternoon has arrived, the schools are over, and I am walking towards Iona's house.

“Here we go...”

I knock on her door.

I have never felt so scared in my life...

Iona's perspective:

I was so busy with my homework that I forgot to tidy... I hope he won't mind the mess.

I open the door.

“You actually came! I... Didn't expect this, please don't mind the mess, I was to busy with school I couldn't tidy it!”

“Come inside!” I grab onto his arm and run inside, I close the door behind us.