Chapter 17: Live-streaming Crash

SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER
(Wattpad deleted 1300 words so if it is short and choppy blame Wattpad.)

Megan's POV
We continued yelling and screaming at the other team until Brandon came back.
"Everyone shut up. So with going back through the scores and everything, we have come to the conclusion that the final score of Team Crafted was tampered with. Team Crafted is facing the idea of permanent suspension. Sorry for the inconvenience." he said. Everyone on my tram cheered and were so happy. That is when I saw Mitch and Jerome holding hands in the back talking. Wait....holding hands? They have some explaining to do.
Brandon shooed us back to the stage and again gave the speech he gave us.
"The real winners of MCPT is The Pack closely followed by the Sidemen by two points. If you did not win anything you can pack up because today has been hectic."
We knew that we would win so it was not a huge surprise. It was still a nice feeling to win, when isn't it. We congratulated the Sidemen ad they also received a trophy for second. We all talked for awhile and everyone exchanged numbers. We arrived home and did almost nothing until Preston spoke up after dinner.
"Has anyone posted to YouTube recently?" We all looked around and shook our heads no.
"Do we want to vlog or something?" Jerome asked
"How about we live-stream something?" Lachlan chipped in. Everyone agreed on live- streaming us all playing different Minecraft mini- games. Eventually you saw a bunch of people asking us all to kiss. I muted the mic and asked everyone.

Do you want to kiss or not?" I asked pointing at them. They all looked at each other.
"While I know that I am okay with it, how about you Vikk?" Lachlan said. Vikk just nodded and said
"We're in."
"Okay, Poofless?"
"Yeah."
"Um....Merome you can if you want but you do not have to. I know you aren't dating, so." I said
"What makes you think that we aren't dating?" Jerome asked.
We all gave him weird looks, all confused, like dafuq. Jerome just stood up walked over to Mitch(who was off screen) and kissed him. ON THE FRICKING LIPS! What the hell is happening? What did I miss?
"Oh, we may be dating." Mitch said after they stopped kissing.
"All right....I don't know what to say to that but, okay." I said. We unmute and continue playing and talking. After a few the chat was flooded with KISS KISS'es.
"All right all right all right, fan girls calm down." Preston said.
"Do you really want us to kiss?" Rob asked the stream. It then EXPLODED with yeses.
"All right we will all kiss except Megan, she's all alone."
"Whatever." I said. "Who's going first? Merome, Vikklan, or Poofless?" I asked the stream. I saw a huge amount of Vikklan. Second most was Poofless then, Merome.
"Vikklan, you are up. And I am assuming that you want on the lips, stream?"
Again I saw a lot of yes.
"All right, I introduce you to Vikklan." I said waving my hands at Lachlan and Vikk.
They looked a little shocked, but went along and kissed. Of course the fans went crazy, so many comments were made Twitch froze for a few seconds.
"Woah, people calm down that was only the beginning because next we have Poofless." I said showing them with my arms. They kissed but theirs was a little more passionate. The fans went absolutely crazy. I mean crazy, insane, whatever other words you want to use but they did it.
"My gawd, people." Lachlan said.
"Calm down" I said.
"Get a room" Mitch said.
"And finally before Twitch closes because of you people, here is Merome." I said doing the arms thing for a final time. This time they went a little far. Jerome got on top on Mitch and where going at it.
" Jerome tops." I said. They only stopped to death glare at me.
"All right we are going to end it there. Hope you people had fun. Check out our Twitter and Channels below. Peace out." I said.
"Well all right, that was....peculiar. That's the best I got." I said slowing shaking my head.
Everyone just moved around while Merome went back to kissing. My gawd.

{Time Skip through a lazy week}
Lachlan's POV
We decided to go shopping up in Rochester to get some new clothes in the Apache Mall. Everyone was scrambling to grab everything and put it in the car. Everyone fought for shotgun, but since Mitch was driving Jerome got shotgun. The middle seat went Vikk, Preston and Rob with Megan and me in the back. It was only Megan and me so we had room to put our stuff. The car ride was normal. We played music off Megan's phone and we were singing like idiots. We finally arrived and ate lunch. We all went to different places. Vikk, Megan, and I went to a Chinese place. Merome went to a pizza place. Poofless went to A&W. We all ate then separated into different stores. Vikk and I went to (multiple guy stores that are popular). We meet up and did random crap for an hour before Megan was done. She had like ten bags while Vikk and I combined was three bags. Girls. We went out to Applebee's for dinner. We ate and bantered around for awhile until it was almost 7:30. It was an hour drive home so we started our journey home. We drove home while still in the same spots while still singing. We were singin Amnesia by 5 Five by Seconds if Summer.
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you.
I turned my head to see a glimpse of headlights and the sound of glass shattering. My body is jolted sideways towards the front. I look up and try to move. I gather myself to hear sobbing. I look forward to see the horror. Vikk was unconscious with bleed covering his head. Rob was fine but sobbing, because Preston was not there. I looked and finally saw his body, through the windshield. His seat belt broke. Mitch and Jerome were out cold. It looks as if the impact flung them forward hitting the headboard before the air bags ejected.
"Megan?" I whisper.
"What?" She replied.
"What just happened?"

Rob's POV
I could not help but to break into tears. We were hit. By a car. Preston was through the f'ing windshield. I try for my door and slowly open it. I was on the side opposite the car. I got out and fumbled for my phone. I slowly dialed 911 and talk to a nice woman. I could barely talk above a whisper because if I was an louder I would break down crying. She asked me to check on everyone. I went up to the car and asked
"Who is conscious?"
"Lachlan and I." I heard from the back. I moved the seat and helped them out. When we got out we heard sirens coming from a distance. I fell to my knees and watched them pull closer. They arrived and some police men walked over to us and asked us what happened. I gave a small description and just watched as they pulled body by body out of both cars. I watched as they carefully pulled my love out of the windshield. Before my mind could capture what was happening, my feet dragged my to the ambulance he was in. A female nurse asked
"Who are you?"
"His boyfriend."
"Oh, sweetie come in." She said motioning me to sit down in the ambulance. I sat down and she pulled out some bandages and fix me up a little. I was mainly bruised, and broken inside.
"How long have you been together, dear?" The nurse asked on the drive there.
"Almost two months."
"Were you in love?"
I let a salty tear run down my face and whispered, "Yes."
||||| Time Skip to the Hospital |||||
We sat In the waiting room for the doctors report. No one has talked in a few minutes, until the doctor came out.
"Anyone here to see Jerome Aceti, Mitchell Hughes, Vikram Barns or Preston Arsement." We literally jumped up and walked over to the doctor.
"Are you here for all of them?"
We all nodded as he started his speech.
"Mr. Aceti and Mr. Hughes are in similar situations. They both suffered serious head injuries and may have migraines or amnesia. Mr. Barns crack open his head, but we fixed him up. He may have permanent amnesia of the past month or two. He knows who he is, but not where he was or why he is here. Mr. Arsement is a little more severe. He has a craked collarbone and a severe head injury, he is in surgery to get his bone in place and help with his head. You may go see Mr. Barns and if either mr. Aceti or Mr. Hughes if they are awake."
What? Preston's in surgery? Oh my god will he be okay? Will he remember anything? Will he remember me or anything?