day4 ( continued)

Heeso Pov.

The sun had began to set by the time we had made our way to Taehyung's bedroom. I sat patiently as he looked through the brown briefcase on his lap.

" Found it!" He exclaimed, as he held a camera in his hand.

I gasped in surprise. " You have a camera? How come you had never told me?"

He shrugged. " It slipped my mind" He placed in my hand, I beamed with excitement.

" Taehyung! We can have a photo shoot!" I tugged onto his shirts sleeve.

" Who will we use as a model?" He folded his arms over his chest.

" Hmmm, how about you?" I tilted my head.

" Heeso no" He asked.

" Taehyung please ~" I begged, putting my hands together.

" Heeso I already said n-"

" Okay now lay on the couch, so I take snap a picture "

Taehyung sighed for the hundredth time, since I started taking pictures of him.

He laid down the couch, his gaze away from the camera.

" Yes! That is perfect "

* click *

I smiled, " I cannot for us to print these. Come on let's go and take some more"

" Step to the back a little" I ordered.

" Heeso if I fall out of the ship it will be all your fault" He complained.

" oh shush"

I zoomed into his face, admiring his gorgeous features.

After a few more, Taehyung decided he wanted to take one of me.

I quickly ran up the stairs taking a glass if white wine with me. I showed my side profile.

I waited for Taehyung to tell me he was done but it never came. I looked down at him to have his eyes staring at me.

" You look so beautiful!" He shouted.

Taehyung went back to his room to put the camera back in the briefcase while I sat outside, listening to the waves. The sky was wrapped in a dark blanket.

" Heeso" I turned to look at the love at my life.

He sat down next to me guitar in his hand.

" Finally " I said playfully.

" Are you ready to fall even more in love with me?" He grinned.

I rolled my eyes. " If that is even possible "

He placed his fingers on the strings and started to play.

" She looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me
I want some
Good day , good day, good day
Good day, good day
Looks like a winter bear
You sleep so happily
I wish you a
Good night, good night ,good night

Imagine your face
Say hello to me
Then all the bad days
There nothing to me
With you ~

Winter bear

Oh~

Sleep like a winter bear

Oh~

Sleep like a winter bear "

The soft melody of the guitar began to fade away, as Taehyung met my teary gaze.

Never in my life had I felt this much of a state of peace and true happiness. It was possible, because I had just fallen more in love with him, Taehyung.

" Heeso, are you okay?" His warm palm gazed my wet cheek.

I was far more than okay. I was in a pure bliss of a feeling I could not describe.

" I love you, even more " I chocked out, my voice quite, not waiting break the nice silence.

He let out a deep chuckle.

His lips pressed against mine. It felt different. It was more firm, like the last piece of the puzzle was found.

Two seconds later a force pushed the two of us apart. Large amounts of ice felt onto the boat. I gasped as a iceberg came into my sight.

" Heeso! Are you hurt?" Taehyung rushed to my side, a worried expression painted on his face.

I shook my head as he helped me get back up. " Thank goodness " He sighed out, placing a kiss on my forehead.

" Everyone! Please remind calm. Everything is under control, nothing major has happened " A gentleman spoke.

" Heeso! Where have you been?!" My mother grabbed my arm, her nails digging in my skin.

" What are you doing with this boy?" She glared at Taehyung.

" Ma'am-"

" He is my boyfriend, Mother." I made my way to my man's side.

She scoffed. " Get here this right now "

" No"

" Excuse me?"

" I said No!" I screamed. I felt so free in this moment, but that pit in my stomach returned.

" Heeso, listen to me-"

The dock flooded with people in a panic.

" Take these " a man handed us white life jackets.

" What is going on?"

" Please just put these on!" Was the last thing he said before he rushed away.

We all slipped into the jackets. My eyes roamed around the boat. Was the ship about to sink? Why were they getting small boats ready?

" Taehyung ", I gripped onto his arm in fear.

His arm wrapped around my waist, he placed a peck on my temple.

" I love you, baby " those words sounded so different, sad but not empty.

*********
Looks like I'll be writing a few more chapters.